Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Rams Tickets

Greetings Ram Fans,

Well it's coming up real fast, The Los Angeles Rams are returning to the LA Coliseum and I have tixs. (At least that's what they tell me, not in physical possession yet.)
    I do not plan on attending all of the games, (I live in San Diego and it's a bit of a drive.) so I will have 2 tickets available for the following games.

Aug. 20 vs KC
    Nov. 6 vs Carolina
    Dec.11 vs ATL
    Jan. 1 vs AZ

Section 12H, Row 83, Seats 103-104; they are the 3rd and 4th seats from the isle located over the tunnel; The price is $65 a piece and payments can be made via Pay-Pal or other arrangements can be made. http:

Parking passes are also available for $50 per game; Located in a parking structure on the USC Campus.

As of now I will have 1 ticket available for the rest of the games I plan on attending. Please message me if you are interested; ramman68@sbcglobal.net

Ram Power!
    Last edited by RAMMAN68; -07-14-2016, 09:18 AM.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
    Rams decide they will sell some tickets on 'flex plan'
    RamWraith
    By Bill Coats
    Of the Post-Dispatch
    06/22/2005

Rams fans who don't want to invest in season tickets but have difficulty obtaining single-game seats have another option to see the one of the top 3 coaches in the NFL in action.

At 10 a.m. Monday, the team will begin sales of its new "flex plan," which allows purchasers to secure tickets to four or five games at the Edward Jones Dome for the upcoming season.

Here's how the plan will work:

1) Pick one of the two home exhibition games - Aug. 12 vs. Chicago or Sept. 2 vs. Kansas City.

2) Pick one of these two games - Nov. 20 vs. Arizona or Dec. 18 vs. Philadelphia.

3) Pick one of these two games - Oct. 30 vs. Jacksonville or Dec. 24 vs. San Francisco.

4) Pick one or two of these four contests - Sept. 25 vs. Tennessee, Oct. 9 vs. Seattle, Oct. 23 vs. New Orleans or Dec. 4 vs. Washington.

Tickets are $44 each, meaning the four-game plan sells for $176 and the five-game plan is $220. A $10 processing fee will be added to each order.

All seats are on the terrace level in the end zones.

"Flex plan" tickets will be sold only on the Rams' Web site, www.stlouisrams.com.

For more information, check the Web site, call the team's ticket office (314-425-8830 or 800-246-7267), or send an e-mail to info@ramstix.stlouisrams.com.

Single-game tickets will be placed on sale at 10 a.m. July 23.
    -06-23-2005, 11:26 AM
  • theodus69
    Seapickles Vs. Rams
    theodus69
    I'm gonna make trip to seattle to see the Rams Play next season and was wondering who has been there and how would I go about getting tickets? I'm not flying and looking for scalper tickets when I get there. Or if anyone got a package on the game and hotel. Help me out . And is anyone going to the S.D. game this year? I'm hitting that one too!
    -03-23-2006, 10:46 AM
  • Alec22
    Rams Tickets
    Alec22
    Anyone have rams tickets vs the pats or *****?
    -08-22-2008, 11:20 PM
  • longhornrams
    Ram Home Tickets
    longhornrams
    I'm going to be in St. Louis over the holidays, and would love to check out the Rams vs. the Colts. Anyone have a good idea how to get some tickets? Anyone know someone w/ extras they'd like to sell.

The ticket brokers are asking somewhere between $200 and $350 per, and that's a little much for my grad student budget!

Little help?
    -10-07-2001, 07:23 PM
  • Alec22
    Advice on Tickets
    Alec22
    Hello,

I attended a rams game 2 years ago, sat 50 yard line 3rd row up, amazing.

This year though I will be buying a MUCH cheaper ticket, I was wondering as I do not remember:

How easy is it to "move up" to better seats, as in How hard do the ushers check tickets?

Do they not allow you to walk into the section without seeing your ticket? etc.

I will be going to the home game vs the chargers on 10/17,

Will this game sold out? Will I not be able to move up at all?
    -10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Working...
X