Are bashes done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are bashes done?

So last year I got no interest when I tried to talk about the bash. It would be a shame if these died out.

I know there's a lot of us on here that live in Cali and can easily plan it all out. Just not going to try if no one is interested.

So are the bashes a thing of the past or was last year just a fluke?

Probably hard to say at this point. I'd love to partake in a bash. But I know planning one out would be really time consuming.

As for me, I have to be realistic about when I can run out and hit a game. It's usually more 'fly by night' for me because I have an infant and a toddler at home. I literally have no life these days. But if a bash got put together and it was a game I could go to, you bet your bottom dollar I'd join in.

Comment

I believe the London Bash might still be on this year

Hoping to make it to LA for the season opener in the NEW stadium

Comment

Oh my, do I miss the Bashes! So many great memories, and honestly, some of the best experiences of my life. Maybe someday I'll make it to London, Dez!
        On the bandwagon since 1974

Comment

Would love to see you there mate My next planned LA one will be the opening of the new stadium

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• OldSchoolRamFan
            As disappointed as I get.....
            OldSchoolRamFan
            Sometime I just have to sit back and remember what it's all about....from the bash 2008...
            -09-16-2016, 12:36 PM
          • rampower
            NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons
            rampower
            With the NFL coming back to blighty on the 26th of october hows about a meet up.

Filthy McNasty, Majorram and myself are at the game and fancy a meet up at the Greenman pub

The Green Man pub and Hotel at WembleyStadium

before the game. Its very close to the stadium and where the official bash will be held so its a good venue, even if just for a quick drink before you head to the official bash.

Put your names in this thread and we can get a rams stronghold together!
            -10-08-2008, 04:15 PM
          • macrammer
            This years bash
            macrammer
            Can it be first game in LA at the Coliseum? Moon. Mike??
            -01-13-2016, 09:29 AM
          • rampower
            Thinking of coming to the bash?
            rampower
            If there is anybody out there who is lucky enough to have the time and money to attend the bash and is sitting there wondering if they should attend.

Heres the answer.

DO IT!!!

It will be the time of your life.

You would love it.

All these people you post with you could meet for real.

How could anyone not want to meet big red for real?

You think this guy is a crazy scream on here?

Wait till you see him at the bash! He is the guy you want to sit beside when opposition fans are coming!! Strong in muscle and in words.

Dez is the life and soul not only of the clan but of the party.

Alpha ram has just the best sense of humour, both he and PA girl just rock.

Mix in Ramcableking, MaineRam and Majorram and you will not only have a good time and make the best of friends, but you will end up in a bar, always.

These bashes have changed my life.

If you can, please come, we welcome all.
            -07-17-2008, 11:11 AM
          • Curly Horns
            Curly Horns Reporting From The Bash!!
            Curly Horns
            We had a very good time at the Bash last night. We had a lot of good conversation about our Rams with varied opinions. For myself, the time goes by so fast. When I am amongst a group of Rams fans (which is almost never) it seems like the conversation could go on for days and time would still move too quickly.

Today is the game!!!! I'm confident that we will win. Hopefully a win will give the team added confidence going forward. As a fan winning this game does nothing for my confidence going forward. I need to see the Rams win against a playoff caliber team before my confidence is restored.

I hope the dome is near capacity and rocking with enthusiasm. That just adds to the excitement. I'm starting to get amped up as we are a little over three hours from kickoff.

For those of you watching or following along at home - Enjoy!!!

We will represent the Clan well and do our part in cheering for our Rams.
            -10-06-2013, 07:39 AM
          Working...
          X