Dez ... Could we get the sigs back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez ... Could we get the sigs back?

I know that you can have over 1,000 letters in a post and have the sig with it or being a premium member. But could we get them back regulary and have it so it can't be over like 400x300 or something like that? I mean for some of us its hard to donate.

Re: Dez ... Could we get the sigs back?

16, I do understand that its very hard for some members to donate and for that I am sorry.

But in the past, we have had a lot of one liners with signatures on them clogging up posts.

This is a far better way to control it. Members who post substantial threads therefore get recognition by their signatures showing up.

And it allows the Premier members a little credit as well.

Comment

Re: Dez ... Could we get the sigs back?

Ok thanks for understanding. I was just wondering its no biggie! Thanks!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CaliGirlRamsFan
        Thanks BigRed
        by CaliGirlRamsFan
        yay! I clicked 3 times and I found home. Thanks Red and R8
        -06-26-2009, 08:27 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Our members are ashamed of the way they look.
        by AvengerRam_old
        Well, that must be it, because otherwise, a lot more people would be posting photos of their mugs at the

ClanRam Gallery!!!!!

Come on, folks. Dez took the time to put together a great new gallery and its easy to upload your photos. Now, I know two or three of you must have exclusive deals with modeling agencies and are prohibitted from posting your pics LOL ... but the rest of you have no excuse!!!!
        -08-16-2005, 06:59 AM
      • bltkmt
        Color scheme
        by bltkmt
        For me, the first post in any thread appears with a fairly dark brown background making it difficult for these old eyes to read. Can I change this, or is it a forum default? Thanks in advance.
        -08-12-2019, 10:33 AM
      • bigredman
        What happened to signatures?
        by bigredman
        What happened to our signatures? My options shows that I have elected to have signatures shown, but I don't see anyone's signatures. When I go into User CP, my usual signature isn't displayed. What's up? I paid big money to have a signature with my posts!
        -03-12-2009, 05:50 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        The Story of Dez
        by AvengerRam_old
        Once upon a time, there was a nice Scottish lad named Dez...

He enjoyed the lovely lochs of his homeland...

And loved a good pint...

But, somehow... it wasn't enough. Then, one day, he saw his first American football game...

And he was hooked. So he travelled South through England, and then set sail for America...

It was a long and arduous journey, filled with peril...

But, eventually, he reached the shores of the United States...

Where he became one of the greatest Ram fans of all time, and started the ClanRam...

And while, he's escaped the confines of his childhood world, he has found that other things have tied him down...

So, when you see him, make sure you tell him how much you appreciate him, and all he has done for us!

The end....
        -11-19-2004, 10:11 AM
      Working...
      X