Username.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username.....

Is there any way that i can change my username without joining again and starting over? I've got a nickname that i've had for many years that i would like to use. I just wasn't thinking about it when i joined! HELP!!:upset:

email me at [email protected] and I will sort it

Comment

username...

Thanx Dez,
      You hooked me up! You're the best! Donation to follow!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
        Reminder about your donation
        by RamWraith
        Just a friendly reminder to anyone planning on helping out with the relief efforts. I will be mailing everything out next Tuesday to the Red Cross, so if you plan on sending a donation I will be needing it within the next week.

Again, thanks to all those that have already given by other means. And a big thank you to those that are sending there donation through the Clan. It is really nice to see such a great group of people come together. You guys and gals are the best!!

It still isn't to late if you plan on contibuting. Just e-mail me and ask for my mailing address. THANKS AGAIN!!

Jason
        -09-06-2005, 02:57 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        What's the problem here?
        by AvengerRam_old
        We've had the charity raffle up for nearly a week, and so far, we have more prizes than contributers.

We have 2,000+ members, and we can't even get 20 people to contribute to a worthy charity - even with prizes.

I'm very disappointed.

Its ten freaking dollars!
        -04-26-2006, 10:53 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Charity Drive - Status and More Prizes!
        by AvengerRam_old
        Okay, folks...

We're up to nearly $1,200. Not bad... but we can do better!

So far, in addition to the right to ask Torry Holt questions here at the Clan, the raffle includes two Rams football pilsner glasses. At $1,500, one more glass will be added to the raffle.

And... if we hit $2,000... I'm going to add another prize to the raffle...

A Rams mini-helmet! (See below)

Go and make your donations! $10.00 gets you a "ticket" in the raffle, and a (pretty good) chance at a prize!

You've got until May 10! Beat the rush! Make a donation now!

(and yes, I'm going to keep nagging you all until 5/10)...
        -04-26-2006, 09:35 AM
      • thoey
        A time to be thankful...
        by thoey
        At this time of year, we all try to look around for something to be thankful for. Lots of easy things. Our health, happiness, family. All of those are at the top of my list.

But how about thanks to this web page. I just made a $20 donation. No, don't thank me. Thank Dez. I know times are tight. But how about a little holiday cheer to our favorite site? To make it worth your wild, I don't have a prize to give, but I will match up to $100 whatever gets donated above my initial $20 donation.

Come on. A dollar here, $5 dollars there. It all helps.
        -12-04-2012, 03:39 AM
      • RamWraith
        Donation break downs
        by RamWraith
        The Great D'Marco Farr event

A big thank you goes out to those that gave your hard earned money. I really appreciate the efforts. We did not meet our goal...but I am sure every little bit will help. Thanks again. If I miss your name from this list let me know, I will check into it.

Level 3 ($100 or more) - earn a VIP pass for next years camp and an entry into the D'marco Farr autograph mini-helmet give away.

Bigredman
        mauiram
        ramwraith
        viper
        MoonJoe

Level 2 ($40.00 to $99.00) - an entry into the D'marco Farr autograph mini-helmet give away.

laram0
        RealRam
        Richbert88

Level 1 ($1 to $39.00) - earn my respect and gratitude. And maybe a love button or 2

ramanddodgers
        b-bq
        rambruce
        Nick
        koakoi
        ram3057
        HUbison
        Fat Pang

**I am still waiting on snail mail checks from CaligirlRamsfan, they will be added to the list. Again, if I missed you, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Another thank you goes out to those that gave money but donated there question to another worthy sole. That too did not go unnoticed. You people are all class act and deserve a huge kodos!!

**If anyone else would like to make a donation you have a couple of days as I will not be submitting anything until a get all the money. So it is still not to late. Just contact me [email protected]

** On a final note...I will be handing out love to each donor. I would encourage members to do the same to these great people. Because of them you all get to share in the benefits of their generosity. They deserve at least a little love.
        -08-23-2008, 07:28 AM
      Working...
      X