Take my popularity away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take my popularity away...

I want 50 red thingies. Own me you guys.

Trout

Re: Take my popularity away...

Come on trout, no one can take your popularity away.

Comment

So, what you're saying is that you wish to become unpopular by popular vote?

How paradoxical of you.

Comment

Whyt hank you.

Trout

Comment

good one :tongue:
          vicdan

Comment

I'd like it
            vicdan

Comment

Heh Trout great to see you over here and keeping out of trouble, errrrrrrr YA right!!!!! lol..... :redface:

steve :ramlogo:
              "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Ahhh Major does this mean no more chat room during the season? Or will Dez have some new one?

I miss those times already.

Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktrout
                  Ahhh Major does this mean no more chat room during the season? Or will Dez have some new one?

I miss those times already.

Trout
                  Trout, we will have a chat room ready for the pre season dude

Comment

Excellent.

Trout

Comment

You know, Trout, if you really want a negative rating, then rather than begging for it, you should earn it like me - the old fashioned way - by making light of Kurt Warner's situation! :redface:

Comment

Nah I actually have to ask for mine.

Trout

Comment

Look Trout,
                          Anyone who can give me, "lost in the dark fog of winter hell" is always going to be tops in my book. No negative rating from me. That's a quote worthy of the great Bard himself.

Comment

easy now coy

Originally posted by coy bacon
                            Look Trout,
                            Anyone who can give me, "lost in the dark fog of winter hell" is always going to be tops in my book. No negative rating from me. That's a quote worthy of the great Bard himself.
                            careful Coy, kissing up to a fish doesn't look, or taste, all that good.
                            :redface:
                            UtterBlitz
                            sigpic

Comment

Re: easy now coy

Bah Utter, it's rare when football fans are able to articulate decent analogies, metaphors, similies, or expressions. I appreciate creativity, originality, and correct spelling. Just because we are football fans doesn't mean we have to be Neanderthals, whose best form of communication is the occasional grunt.

Fortunately, this forum has several good writers, among them Av (the creator of Spiralhorns, and the conqueror of the Hawk's champion), Ferter, and the brilliant Adarian. But Trout's "lost in the dark fog of winter hell" was supreme.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
                                need a pick me up??
                                by RamWraith
                                For those feeling a little down and blue. Here is a fun site and something to make the hurt go away

http://ag.nfl.com/?team=1999
                                -11-19-2006, 04:34 PM
                              • Bar-bq
                                Vote For Me To Become Optus' Next Sound Scribe!
                                by Bar-bq
                                Hey Clan,

At the moment, I'm involved in a competition run by Optus, who are Australia's second largest telecommunications company. They're trying to find a new, young Australian Journalist to write about music in an attempt to strengthen their already solid tie with young people. It's a pretty large competition and thousands of people entered. At the moment, I've made the competition's top 40 scribes.

The winner of the competition gets a working pass to Australia's largest summer music festivals, an internship at The Music Network magazine (one of Australia's largest publications) and an expenses paid trip to see y'all in the US for a week.

My job now is to maintain a blog about local music for the next three months. The catch is that at this point, the judging for the competition is turned over to the public. More or less it's now a popularity contest and I need as many people to vote for me as I can.

It's a huge coup for me: a wonderful start and something that I want to make a career out of. If you'd like to help me out, here's what you do:

1) Head on over to: Max's Music Blog : Optus Sound Scribe

2) Enter your name and e-mail address into the text box that says sign my petition. No strings attached, unwanted e-mails from Aussie telecommunications companies, any of that business.

3) Press the button to cast your vote for me!

Thanks so much for your help!
                                -08-09-2010, 01:22 AM
                              • MauiRam
                                "Rules For Work" Any contractors of subcontractors out there?
                                by MauiRam
                                Rules for work

1) Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00 PM and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.

2) If itís really a rush job, run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire
                                how itís going. That helps. Or even better, hover behind me, advising me
                                as often as possible.

3) Always leave without telling anyone where youíre going. That way it gives me
                                a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.

4) If my arms are full carrying tools and materials, donít open the door for me. I
                                need to learn how to function as a paraplegic and opening doors with no arms
                                is good training in case I should ever be injured and lose all use of my limbs.

5) If you give me more than one job to do, donít tell me which one is the priority.
                                I am psychic.

6) Do your best to keep me working late and on weekends. I adore working and
                                really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work.

7) If a job I do actually pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets out it could
                                lead to a raise.

8) If you donít like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in con-
                                versations. I was born to be whipped.

9) If you have special instructions for a job, donít write them down. In fact, save
                                them until the job is almost done. No use confusing me with useful
                                information.

10) Never introduce me to the people youíre with. I have no right to know
                                anything. In the construction food chain I am plankton. When you refer to
                                them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.

11) Be nice to me only when the job Iím doing for you could really change your
                                life and send you straight to contractorsí hell.

12) Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and itís nice to know
                                that someone else is less fortunate. I especially like the story about your
                                having to pay so much taxes on all the money you made last year.
                                -05-21-2008, 12:43 PM
                              • RamsFan16
                                Make up your own saying
                                by RamsFan16
                                Ok I'll start out. All you do is just make up your own saying...

Mine: if someone is irritating you, you say "Your like a bugar in my nose" - They irratate me. your turn
                                -03-14-2006, 06:57 PM
                              • Bar-bq
                                The Clannies
                                by Bar-bq
                                Is it about this time when we roll out the red carpet to honor our brightest stars, up-and-comers, and all-around Loons?

Don't tell me I've missed them for a second straight year!

Andi if it's been called off due to that damn writers strike...I'm sure that Alpharam, Ramfansam and BRM write all their own material.

Alternatively, if the problem lies in the fact that we can't get a host, I got this great idea off of the Olympic Games to have one of our own mime the whole thing. It's easy. All you need is a smaller, slightly less attractive Chinese girl with bad teeth to stand out the back and say the whole thing for you. I've actually had one doing all of my posting for me for the last month. Problem solved, if you ask me.

-10-25-2008, 08:18 PM
                              Working...
                              X