problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem

whenever i come to this site and im not logged on i have no problems. but when i log in, whenever i try to come back on to the site it says this

File Not Found
    The requested URL was not found on this server.

anyone else expieriencing this?
    Built RAM tough

Re: problem

It's a well known bug.

First: Look at your address bar. You'll find the address is 'double covered'. When you remove the duplicate parts of the address you'll be able to access the site.
    Second: Go to your user CP. In the 'Edit Options' area, go down to where it says 'Date & Time Options'. Change the DST corrections to 'Always Off'.

All this will do is show you as an hour behind the real time, but it ends the problem.

If it keeps up, PM Dez...he's fixed it for a lot of us. Try what I said first, Dez is busy this time of year!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Re: problem

Cool!
      Thanks for telling us!! I had the same problem and i had to keep on pressing the stop button so it wouldnt go to the URL not found

Comment