How do I attach a picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I attach a picture?

How do I attach a picture on my thread? I can either use firefox or explorer browser. I am on a Mac G4.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: How do I attach a picture?

I want to post a picture on my thread.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

The easiest way I know to do it is to upload the picture elsewhere (like Imageshack or any other file-hosting site). You will then have a URL for that picture that you can direct link to. Then all you have to do is copy the link to that picture and put [img] tags on either side of it. More can be found on that here: http: //www.clanram.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

There might be an easier way, but that's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenfleece
        The easiest way I know to do it is to upload the picture elsewhere (like Imageshack or any other file-hosting site). You will then have a URL for that picture that you can direct link to. Then all you have to do is copy the link to that picture and put [img] tags on either side of it. More can be found on that here: http: //www.clanram.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

There might be an easier way, but that's what I do.
        And just to go into more detail, make sure you start with [img] then post the URL here and end with [/img]. In the forums that allow posting pictures, it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Disco Man
          And just to go into more detail, make sure you start with [img] then post the URL here and end with [/img]. In the forums that allow posting pictures, it should work.
          Oh so thats how to attach pictures thanks for the info!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bigredman
            Links still don't work for paid subscribers.
            by bigredman
            RE: Old Lady Fight thread in Lounge
            OK RamDez, how is it that Bruce=GOAT posts a link in this thread and it is both visible and works, but when I attempt to post a link in the same thread it is NOT visible or work? (Shows the Paid Subscribers blurb)

Is there a secret to doing this? If so, please share with me via PM. I promise not to tell.
            -07-04-2006, 04:14 PM
          • LaRamsFanLongTime
            Links
            by LaRamsFanLongTime
            In the the dodgers thread Bruce=Goat posted a link. It says for paid subscribers only, which I am. So I was just curious to why this is?
            -06-13-2006, 02:36 PM
          • RamDez
            User Referrals - the total so far
            by RamDez
            when someone new joinss the forum there is a space to add "who told them about us" in it. They put the name u use in this forum there.

After the Superbowl, I will award a prize for the one with the most referrals

the totals so far are

Username Referral Count

RamDez 4
            DODRAM 2
            txramsfan 2
            ramcrazy 1
            -12-17-2001, 10:15 AM
          • wanderer
            Daylight Saving Bug
            by wanderer
            Help!! I think I am seeing the results of the daylight savings bug. But I can't do the recommended fix, i.e. turn off the automatic daylight saving time setting in the User CP. If I try and access the User CP link I get a blank page with a message saying it can't find the URL. I am also getting an annoying audio saying I have mail.

I tried using the contact us link which puts up an email with the <[email protected]> email address. When I send the email I get a response saying the email is undeliverable saying the recipient can't be reached.

So, I don't see another way to reach you then to post a thread.
            -11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
          • VegasRam
            'more" smilies?
            by VegasRam
            When I click on the 'more" link in the smilies window, nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?
            -05-24-2006, 07:46 AM
          Working...
          X