Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - MDRAMFAN- HELLO AGAIN!!

Hello Rampagers!

I'm glad to be back with the group. Looking forward to attending the Opener bash for the first time with my entire family (2 ramkidss).

Some of you may remember attending the Tampa Bay Championship game in 99' and the Arizona bash a few years ago with the my wife and I.

Would love to watch some games this year in Maryland with my fellow members in my new RAM room!!

See you soon

MDRAMFAN

Related Topics

Collapse

• slammin_ram
    Hello
    by slammin_ram
    Hey There everyone great to be part of the clan ... looking forward to chatting with all.
    -04-16-2007, 12:20 PM
  • Juice21
    Hello
    by Juice21
    Hi everyone,

Well I'm a Bolts Fan first and foremost but I consider the Rams my secondary team. Originally from San Diego I moved to St Louis just a few years before the Rams did. Anyways, this is a really nice forum overall, and I hope i can contribute to what seems to be a great community.
    -11-07-2006, 08:37 AM
  • txramsfan
    Hello my Peeps
    by txramsfan
    Took a hiatus for awhile for numerous reasons, but it looks like things are slowing down for me so I thought I would just chime in, say hello, and tell you guys I will posting alot more when this lock out is over with. Sort of disgusted with the whole situation so I am not really following anything till it's over. Anyway, glad to say hi.

See ya around,

tx....soon to be pbramsfan as in Poplar Bluff, MO. Moving back home so I can go to as many games as possible coming up.
    -06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
  • Yoda
    Hello
    by Yoda
    Some of u may already know me from other sites, but hello, I am new here, and I can't wait for the NFL season to start. I think the Rams are gonna shock a few people as we have improoved a lot over the off season. Afterall, we got rid of Mike Martz, so we were improoved from that standpoint right away. But anyways, I am a huge Rams fan, even though I am from Minnesota. I am psyced to be here to get some great Rams news and engage in great Ram talk. Thank u all and GO RAMS!
    -08-03-2006, 01:26 AM
  • shawnbb158
    Hello Hello
    by shawnbb158
    hello hello i jsut thought i would introduce myself im shawn, 18 yr from NC and i am a huge rams fan. i just cant wait for the season to get started im looking forward to watchin our rams surprise alot of people this year!!!!
    -07-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Working...
X