Whats going on? HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on? HELP!!

I cannot contact any admin ie:send private messages to them.When I go to the smack page I see 3 topics and none of them are smack topics. Did we can the smack?? I seem to have no problems in the other forums.

Re: Whats going on? HELP!!

The smack was not canned, it was deleted by mistake.
    and you never PMed me therefore you never contacted any Admin as I am it

Check you have not exceeded your PM total, ie delete some if you have them stored

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamFan_Til_I_Die
      Disappearing posts
      by RamFan_Til_I_Die
      Somehow every post I make is being deleted. 3 in the last day. The last one was in Dez's "Remembering BigRedMan" thread. I looked at it after it was posted and now it's gone. Same thing with my other two posts. What gives?
      -03-01-2013, 12:00 PM
    • VegasRam
      Nick...
      by VegasRam
      Why was the post deleted? If it's because I should have been in the Chatroom, fine. Would someone P L E A S E explain to me how to get into the effin' thing!

I've tried old names and old passwords, new names and old passwords, old names and new passwords, and new names and new passwords.

AND I KEEP GETTING THE FRIGGIN' INVALID FRIGGIN' LOGIN.

AND YES, I'M FRUSTRATED!

And why can AV say disgusting, and I can't say pathetic...and oh yeah, sickening.

I wait all week long to watch the same ol' CRAP!
      -11-05-2006, 01:35 PM
    • Milan
      Smack forums
      by Milan
      Will this forum be back in time for the Season? I liked the debates, although some were pretty immature.

So yeah, will the Smack forum be back?
      -04-25-2007, 04:54 PM
    Working...
    X