Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error message...? HELP!

Hello!
    I just signed up today and when I go to certain sections of the site...I repeatedly get this following error message! Please help!!

"RamsBabe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
    Thank you for any help if I happen to be doing something wrong or perhaps an administrator has to recognize me as a new member.

Thanks much!

RamsBabe

Re: error message...? HELP!

thats an area that only Premium members can access, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsBabe View Post
      Hello!
      I just signed up today and when I go to certain sections of the site...I repeatedly get this following error message! Please help!!

"RamsBabe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
      Thank you for any help if I happen to be doing something wrong or perhaps an administrator has to recognize me as a new member.

Thanks much!

RamsBabe

Hey Babe,

Premium is only $10 a year... join us!

RnD

GO Rams!!:l
      RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I'm in!
        I have found a RAMS home! :bash:

~RamsBabe~

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
        Hey Babe,

Premium is only $10 a year... join us!

RnD

GO Rams!!:l

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ramer
          Access to Games
          by Ramer
          When I try to acess the games and a few other areas on the site I receive the following message.

Ramer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
          What do I need to do to acess these areas?
          -02-16-2008, 09:07 PM
        • ramshogs
          Links
          by ramshogs
          Whenever I click on a link or profile, I get this:

ramshogs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I tried to send an email to the webmaster, but it came back saying the email address does not exist.
          -02-17-2007, 09:26 AM
        • ramsbruce
          User Pages? Help Please
          by ramsbruce
          How do you make a page? I don't see any way too add pics or whatever. I did post in the shoutbox and it worked, but as for the rest of the page how can I make one? Thanks
          -10-26-2005, 03:50 PM
        • RamDez
          More help
          by RamDez
          If you look up to the top of the page on the right, you will see some buttons. The button that says, FAQ means. frequently asked questions you can find lots of good stuff in there to help you if you are having a problem ;)
          -03-12-2001, 09:00 AM
        • NJ Ramsfan1
          I need help!
          by NJ Ramsfan1
          Mods- please delete after hopefully someone helps me. When I post a comment on the forum on my home computer, I cannot start a new paragraph upon hitting the "enter" key. Why?? I do not have this problem at work, and also otherwise have no issues with my home computer. There has got to be a simple solution to this issue. Any advice would be appreciated!!
          -08-24-2013, 08:44 PM
        Working...
        X