Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviator

I have a new thing next to my name, "Allocate"

what does it mean?, is it by reaching a number of posts? or did nick or dez give it to me??

Re: Aviator

It is based on the numer of posts you have made. The more post you make the more this will change. Your goal is to make the team and win it all :-)

Comment

Re: Aviator

wooo.

soory, but your anwser was a little inspiring, iam not going to lie.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
        What should I do when I reach 10,000 posts?
        by Nick
        Just saw the post counter earlier and I'm surprisingly close to the 10k mark. I'm not sure if that's something to be proud or ashamed of, so I pose the question to you, the Clan. How should I proceed once I hit the 10,000 post mark? Any suggestions?
        Retire the account as you would a jersey number in honor of the milestone!
        5.00%
        Keep on trucking; it's big but it could always be bigger.
        40.00%
        Enter a new era of posting with a change of user name.
        10.00%
        Get a freakin' life! I mean c'mon, 10k posts? Seriously?!
        45.00%
        -08-31-2007, 07:07 PM
      • RAMble On
        No More Posts
        by RAMble On
        I will be doing more traveling with my job and won’t be able to post anymore shortly.

Dez, you have done a great job with this site. Thanks for your creation.

It has been great posting here and getting to know everyone. Take it easy Ram fans. Keep the faith.

:shield:
        -12-20-2001, 07:30 PM
      • Nick
        My 4,000th post comes with a resolution
        by Nick
        When I hit 5,000 posts, I'm going to make a new user name and "retire" this one. Take it to the bank. :phone:
        -07-16-2005, 01:34 AM
      • RAMble On
        Dez - Why Don't Rampagers Post Here?
        by RAMble On
        Dez,

Why don't the Rampagers post here? I looked at some of the topics posted via email there and it would be great if they were included here.
        -10-29-2001, 10:33 PM
      • SFCRamFan
        Warn %
        by SFCRamFan
        Dez,

Why do I have a warn % ?? Have I been bad?? Should I never disagree with Av, is that it?? No big deal, just wondering why that was there. I never noticied it until today...Thanks.
        -12-11-2005, 05:57 PM
      Working...
      X