Notification of Deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Deletion

I started a new thread with a Fantasy report on Stephen Jackson today and now it is gone. Was it deleted? If so, is there a chance the Mod's can notify someone when they delete a post? If I did something that is wrong, I don't know it and want to learn before I do it again...
    This space for rent...

Re: Notification of Deletion

There is no report of any deltete thread thoey. You sure something else didn't happen :-(

SORRY!

Comment

Originally posted by thoey
      I started a new thread with a Fantasy report on Stephen Jackson today and now it is gone. Was it deleted? If so, is there a chance the Mod's can notify someone when they delete a post? If I did something that is wrong, I don't know it and want to learn before I do it again...
      Just checked the database thoey and there was no post by you in that forum today or yesterday.

Comment

Grrr.... I am almost positive I hit the submit button. I know I reviewed it cause I remember seeing it in quote format. I can look to see if I still have the email the data came from.
        This space for rent...

Comment

Well, it was still in my delete bin, so I'll repost. Thanks for checking...

< mumble, mumble >
          This space for rent...

Comment

thoey, if a moderator deletes it, it leaves a ghost that I can see, and I dont see it so I can only assume you pre viewed it then forgot to post it, I do it all the time

Comment