Rams Games On .wmv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Games On .wmv

This is for the webmaster really. I have NFL sunday ticket and I record each and every Ram game. I use their "shortcut" feature, which is every NFL game reduced down to about 30 minutes or less. I record these to DVR, then to DVD and I can then conver to .wmv or .divx or whatever. The problem is there rather large.

Long story short - I'd love if we/I could somehow post some of these videos. A way for everyone too look back at the games. Problem is there about 2 gigs each it seems like. I have hard time getting it to convert down without looking really ugly.. Anyways, just thought I'd mention this.

Re: Rams Games On .wmv

I live in Broken Arrow - where are you located?

My wife plays around with video a little bit. I can check with her to see what she might suggest.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sauceman
      This season video archive?
      by Sauceman
      I'm not sure if there is the appropriate place to post this, so if it is not, please move it and apologies ahead of time.

I watched the last game of the season at a sports bar that was much more focused on the Viking game and the AP record (it's a heavy GB fanbase, but there was alot of Vikings fans there). The Rams game was relegated to a small TV off in the corner of the patio and I was in a position where I could kind of see what was going on, but I couldn't follow the score, time, and down and distance.

I'd love to go back and re-watch the game. Thinking about it, I'd love a chance to go back and re-watch the other games this year, as we're heading to a Ramless stretch of time that's going to suck

Any help would be appreciated!
      -12-31-2012, 05:10 AM
    • RamFan_Til_I_Die
      NFL Game Rewind
      by RamFan_Til_I_Die
      Anyone used this to watch Rams games? How was the picture quality? When are the game available? The price is only $39 for the season so I'm probably gonna get it.
      -08-24-2010, 11:41 AM
    • MizzouRams
      Anybody know how to find past Rams games on DVD???
      by MizzouRams
      For the past few years I have been somewhat searching for either the full game videos from 1999 or 2001 or even the NFL film highlight footage on a game by game basis.. you know, the one that had the narrarator that did the farily long hightlight for each game... the guy with the deep voice that we've all heard.

Does anyone know how to find DVD's of the games from either year? I'd love to go back and relive one or both of those years.

I'm exciting about this season as well.. first season in quite a few years. I've also told myself I will be patient. Thought it would be cool to watch an old Rams game before each regular season game this year.

Odd question, but if somebody can help.. I'd GREATLY appreciate.
      -09-08-2010, 08:48 PM
    • UtterBlitz
      Watching the games? what do you do if they are not on tv
      by UtterBlitz
      I have a question. I had direct tv for many years and I had the NFL ticket so I am spoiled and I like to watch a lot of games. This year I switched over to cable because it was cheaper to do the package deal and I got high speed internet.

My question is now that I have cable, what do I do without the NFL ticket? How do you guys manage to watch the games? I am planning on seeing a couple of the games in person, but what do I do about the other games? How do you far roaming people get to watch the games?
      -08-26-2007, 09:09 AM
    • RamsFan16
      This passed season matured me ... More
      by RamsFan16
      As you guys may when I first joined ClanRam I was a stubburn (still am:tongue: ) Hotheaded young man. Well as the season went along and I got NFL Sunday Ticket and watched every game. I noticed I matured instead of throwing a fit when we lost I just said **** Happens and I have 85 more years of my life and seasons of football to look forward too. I'm not going to sit around and pout about one season. So at the end of the season I gave up being tempermental and all that. So by posting this I want to thank all of you who didn't ban me and wanted to and kept with it for a little bit. Thank you guys! Long Live the St. Louis Rams and Long Live the Superbowl 41 Champion Rams!
      -02-09-2006, 08:53 PM
    Working...
    X