How do i put a sig in my profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i put a sig in my profile?

I noticed several posters have sigs and would like to use one as well. I just don't know how. Can anyone help me?
    Diehard fan since 1979

Re: How do i put a sig in my profile?

Become a premium member - it's just one of the perks!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Re: How do i put a sig in my profile?

Next to the all-you-can-eat nacho bar, I think the sigs are my favorite perks of being a Premium Member.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• FantasyFutballGuru13
        my sig
        by FantasyFutballGuru13
        is it showing up, sasid something about it not working or something when i saved it, and is there a kb limit?
        -11-05-2005, 06:03 AM
      • RamFan_Til_I_Die
        New Sig
        by RamFan_Til_I_Die
        Got tired of seing Linehan's face in my old sig and somehow lost the old publisher file I made my old one in, so I'll have to start from scratch.

I'n the meantime I'm sure you guys will enjoy this one.
        -03-02-2009, 05:38 PM
      • RamsFanSam
        Sig Pic issues
        by RamsFanSam
        for some reason, both my sig pic and mom's don't show up on my computer at work. I thought it might be an image blocking software at work, but they show up on some of the work computers.

So....to find out if I have the problem fixed, I'm trying again. Can you guys see the sig pic here?

TIA, Sam
        -09-21-2006, 11:13 AM
      • RamsFanSam
        Signatures/Sig Pics
        by RamsFanSam
        I am having some issues getting my signature picture to show up. According to the settings page, the picture uploaded. On my posts, it has the HTML code, but no picture.

A lot of you have successfully loaded sigpics - how can I get mine up there? Seriously - I WANT MY SIGNATURE PICTURE!...
        -06-29-2016, 04:32 PM
      • Rams13
        Sig Problems
        by Rams13
        I notice that sometimes my sig will appear and sometimes it doesn't. I have it checked to show my signature in every post, and everything is OK with the sig itself. What is the problem?
        -11-22-2005, 11:15 PM
      Working...
      X