No announcement yet.

What happened to the gallery and blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the gallery and blogs?

What happened to the gallery and blogs? Gallery links dont work anymore and any old gallery pictures I had linked in thread no show a red x. And what happened to the blog link? I can't find it anywhere.

Re: What happened to the gallery and blogs?

The site was hacked by some jerks last week. Dez has been busting his butt to get things back to normal, and has done a great job doing as much as he has so far.
    I don't know if the gallery and blogs were totally hosed or not, but it may not be possible to recover everything.
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

That probably explains why I keep getting error messages and I can't find the new posts link.

Keep up the good work Dez.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
        The site was hacked by some jerks last week. Dez has been busting his butt to get things back to normal, and has done a great job doing as much as he has so far.
        I don't know if the gallery and blogs were totally hosed or not, but it may not be possible to recover everything.
        That's horrible, sorry to hear that. :\

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Milan
          Gallery Pictures
          by Milan
          They're too small when you click them, they get smaller than the thumbnail that you originally click, it's happenend with every single one I've clicked, maybe 10 today.
          -08-07-2006, 02:15 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Dez Strikes AGAIN!
          by RamsFanSam
          Boys and girls, once again it looks like our fearless leader has decided to play with the features provided for us on this website.

Once again, it seems to be a nice, new feature that was totally unexpected.

If you look at the post header, on the right you shall find something new...the "My Zoints Profile".

Seriously....would the PD board do this much for you? No.

Just another thing to show why ClanRam is the BEST Rams site on the net!
          -11-22-2006, 04:09 AM
        • MsWistRAM
          Tell Me What You Think
          by MsWistRAM
          http://members.msn.com/?mpp=2260~2AA...mid=2260&kpp=3

Check out this profile and tell me what you think!
          -04-06-2002, 06:49 AM
        • SFCRamFan
          Warn %
          by SFCRamFan
          Dez,

Why do I have a warn % ?? Have I been bad?? Should I never disagree with Av, is that it?? No big deal, just wondering why that was there. I never noticied it until today...Thanks.
          -12-11-2005, 04:57 PM
        • bigredman
          Links still don't work for paid subscribers.
          by bigredman
          RE: Old Lady Fight thread in Lounge
          OK RamDez, how is it that Bruce=GOAT posts a link in this thread and it is both visible and works, but when I attempt to post a link in the same thread it is NOT visible or work? (Shows the Paid Subscribers blurb)

Is there a secret to doing this? If so, please share with me via PM. I promise not to tell.
          -07-04-2006, 04:14 PM
        Working...
        X