What's with this new "Rep Power"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this new "Rep Power"?

I'm seeing this in the upper right corner of our posts now. Is that like bench press at the Combine? Is this the number of 225-lb reps we can do? Cause, if so, I now fear TX a little more. :redface:

Anybody know?
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: What's with this new "Rep Power"?

it relates to your user reputation.
    As you get better you get more power.

Of course, you can also loose that power as well

Comment

Re: What's with this new "Rep Power"?

Originally posted by RamDez
      it relates to your user reputation.
      As you get better you get more power.
      Uh, power to do what? If it is power to post an unsupported, ill-advised, flaming tirade, I'm game. Can we go into negative numbers and dig a hole we can't get out of? If so, I'm game again. (Now let's see ... if you multiply a negative number by another negative number you get a positive one ... I had to remind myself of that in case I start slipping ...)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bruce4life
        new power rankings...
        by bruce4life
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2006&week=5...

16 (17) Rams 3-1-0 That's the Rams teams we're used to seeing -- 41 points, 328 yards passing and 427 yards of total offense.

the rams are still flying under the radar because analysts are still not giving the rams any respect.
        -10-03-2006, 10:48 AM
      • dgr828
        Cbssportsline.com Power Rankings-Saint Louis Rams #31
        by dgr828
        Time To Panic, This Is The Worst Case Scenerio.
        No Respect From The Powers That Be, For A Team That Has No Respect For Themselves.

Face It Ramsfans This Team Has Gotten Old.
        I Know It's Early In The Season, But It's The Same Old Bull$#!+ From These Old Goats!!!

A 31 Power Ranking Is Well Deserved, The Rams Can Only Go Up From Here Or Dwell In Cellar Hell.

Will Somebody Please Light A Fire Under These Motherf**kers!!!!!
        -09-15-2005, 01:24 AM
      • AvengerRam_old
        What's the point of the "Rams will be picking in top 5 next year" comments?
        by AvengerRam_old
        I'm already tired of those types of posts.

Look, I get it. I really do. The Rams have won 6 games in the past three years and have selected second, second and first in the last three drafts. From a pure "trying to predict the future from past events" standpoint, there is a rational basis to assume the worst.

But we're fans. This is supposed to be fun.

I fail to see how anyone could find it enjoyable to give up on a season four months before it starts.

If you want to find hope, there are places to look on this roster. There are a number of young players who have shown flashes and could emerge in the next year or two. The continuity with the coaching staff (which, I might remind you, was brand new last year) alone can result in positive strides.

I'm sure this post will be chastised as just another Av rant against the naysayers. That's really not my point. If you want to come here and say things like "the Rams will be picking first next year" I won't try to stop you (the worst you'll get is a little negative rep from me;)).

But, geez... when being a fan becomes a constant downer, what's the point of following the team at all?
        -04-28-2010, 08:59 AM
      • RamDez
        NFL Power Ranking titbit
        by RamDez
        Ah love this, posted on the NFL Power rankings

"The Rams delivered on Thursday in what might be the game of the year thus far. The offense looks completely different from how it did last year, in the best possible interpretation of that phrase. The defense under coordinator Wade Phillips might take a bit more time to gel -- usually, a new offense is slower to develop than a new D, but not in this case. Meanwhile, the nice start for this franchise is not an aberration -- unlike last year's 3-1 record, which was smoke, mirrors and a bushy mustache."...
        -09-26-2017, 11:06 PM
      • LA Rammer
        We are ranked #1 power rankings
        by LA Rammer
        okay, okay, what the heck are you talking about LA Rammer? let's use the biblical theory , last is first and first is last... We are number one! We are number 1!!!! I knew we can do it! ;)
        -10-08-2009, 11:04 AM
      Working...
      X