Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to upload photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unable to upload photos

    I'm getting "invalid file" when trying to upload photos to website. Doesn't matter whether trying to upload avatar, profile photo, or to albums. I even tried uploading photos I already have posted in those areas and get same error. There's a problem Scotty!

  • #2
    Re: Unable to upload photos

    check you have not exceeded your quota or that the images are not to big.

    __________________________________________________________
    Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Unable to upload photos

      I don't believe it is a quota issue. I'm talking about changing my profile picture and avatar. When I try to upload either direct from computer or by link to image site, it comes back "invalid file". I even try to upload the same images I currently have in there, and it comes back invalid file.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Unable to upload photos

        Originally posted by bigredman View Post
        I don't believe it is a quota issue. I'm talking about changing my profile picture and avatar. When I try to upload either direct from computer or by link to image site, it comes back "invalid file". I even try to upload the same images I currently have in there, and it comes back invalid file.
        Randy, I don't suppose it might be a firewall issue or somesuch? I am not terribly puter savvy, but might it be a possibilty. Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropriate pics?
        Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -07-23-2009, 10:44 PM. Reason: typo
        RnD

        GO RAMS!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Unable to upload photos

          Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
          Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropiate pics?
          One can only hope.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Unable to upload photos

            Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
            Randy, I don't suppose it might be a firewall issue or somesuch? I am not terribly puter savvy, but might it be a possibilty. Also, does ClanRam have a filter to block inappropriate pics?
            Nah...I don't believe it is a firewall issue. I can take the same photo and upload into a post in a thread, but I can't upload it into the gallery, avatar, or profile photo. It's not my computer, or I should say computers, because I have tried it on several different ones. It's not a quota thing because I have tried to upload it through someone else's premium member profile.

            Is anyone else able to change their avatar or profile picture?

            As far as content...well...the error code says invalid file, not "too sexy for the clan, too sexy for the web, too sexy"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Unable to upload photos

              Have not tried big guy, besides you have my pass word, you can see if you can change mine. OMG! Did I really just say that?
              Originally posted by bigredman View Post
              Nah...I don't believe it is a firewall issue. I can take the same photo and upload into a post in a thread, but I can't upload it into the gallery, avatar, or profile photo. It's not my computer, or I should say computers, because I have tried it on several different ones. It's not a quota thing because I have tried to upload it through someone else's premium member profile.

              Is anyone else able to change their avatar or profile picture?

              As far as content...well...the error code says invalid file, not "too sexy for the clan, too sexy for the web, too sexy"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Unable to upload photos

                Well I'll be hornswoggled! I tried to change my Avatar pic and it toild me I was an invalid? I hope not yet, wait until we get our National Health Care so you guys can pay for my subsistence!

                But seriously folks... it would not work it said "Invalid File"

                Seems as if 'something is rotten in the state of Denmark'?
                RnD

                GO RAMS!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Unable to upload photos

                  HELLO....
                  Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
                  ;)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Unable to upload photos

                    Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                    HELLO....
                    Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
                    ;)
                    Maybe, possibly, this is a hint letting us know it's time to pony up for another year?
                    RnD

                    GO RAMS!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Unable to upload photos

                      Umm, Red Honey? Take deep breaths. Get in those sponge bob underoos and get comphy with the wifey. (She Makes him wear them when he get's grouchy) Shhhhhhh. Top secret. I hope she packs them for his trip.
                      Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                      HELLO....
                      Can I get some help here? Moderators...want to weigh in on this issue? Are you having same problem? I paid big bucks for my premium access you know!
                      ;)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Unable to upload photos

                        Do you have to pay for a subscription to be allowed an avatar? I get the "invalid file" also.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Unable to upload photos

                          10 bucks for lifetime. You then are premium and have a lot more advantages to the site.

                          There is a forum how to become one under Ram Talk, or just contact a mod.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Unable to upload photos

                            Originally posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
                            10 bucks for lifetime. You then are premium and have a lot more advantages to the site.

                            There is a forum how to become one under Ram Talk, or just contact a mod.
                            Per lifetime? I thought it was per year!

                            See, when Red is around you just cannot think straight!

                            >8)
                            RnD

                            GO RAMS!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Unable to upload photos

                              Hang on all, I am working on it, it just takes time

                              __________________________________________________________
                              Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X