Are you allowed to have sigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you allowed to have sigs?

Are you allowed to have those pictures that appear under your posts, or are they banned to keep the site running smoothly?

Re: Are you allowed to have sigs?

You need to become a premium member to have sigs. It's cheap, well worth the cost and it helps out Dez with the site.

Comment

oh ok thanks. how much does it cost anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
        oh ok thanks. how much does it cost anyway?
        A one time $10 fee. There is a sticky that gives all the details if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
          A one time $10 fee. There is a sticky that gives all the details if you're interested.
          Cool, I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by McKnight
            hehehehe a one time fee once a year. ;)

Actually, it's a one time fee, one time, not yearly. You won't find many deals btter than that.

Comment

I thought it was yearly?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsFanSam
                Final Word about Advertising Banners
                by RamsFanSam
                Several of the members have been expressing their concerns about the advertising banners displayed on the ClanRam site. Here's the story:

This site has a LOT of traffic. Traffic = bandwidth. Bandwidth costs money.

Pages are hosted on servers. Servers are NOT free. Hosting costs a lot of money.

This site has a great design. Web page designing costs a lot of money.

No one is forced to pay to become a member. Dez has set up the "premium" membership that offers a lot of extra features, and it only costs $10 to join. Considering the extras also cost money, Dez is still coming out on the losing end of things financially by offering the membership so cheap.

These 'irritating' ad banners are what pays the bills. It has been suggested that if more people would be willing to pony up a measley $10 for the premium membership, so many ads wouldn't be needed.

We have a FREE site here, with a lot of great content you won't find elsewhere. If the ads bother you, there are things you can do to reduce the number of ads that appear here:

1. Become a premium member. It won't stop the need for ads, but it would help pay the bills.

2. Come up with a solution to increase revenue to the point that the costs associated with the site can be covered, and PM me with the idea. If it is a viable solution, I will be happy to forward the idea to Dez.

Last question - is it so hard to click on an ad or two to insure the Clan has a home?

Sorry about the rant, but I am sure this site costs more to run than most members imagine.
                -04-13-2007, 05:36 AM
              • RamsFanSam
                www.clanram.com MAJOR ISSUE!!!!
                by RamsFanSam
                some of us get this message when trying to get the homepage:
                Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_portal_output() in /home/.sites/70/site4/web/index.php on line 35

Just thought I'd let ya know...
                -10-01-2005, 01:57 PM
              • GameTime
                Pop-ups??
                by GameTime
                What is going on with the pop-ups?

Is the premium membership not bringing in enough money to keep the site going?

I am not complaining, but just wondering.
                -10-13-2007, 11:21 AM
              • rammiser
                A Big Thank You
                by rammiser
                I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the people that help provide this website for us Rams fans. This is the first site I check for Rams news each day and just want you guys to know that I and I'm sure most people who come here appreciate all of your hard work. THANK YOU.
                -04-15-2008, 09:30 AM
              • RealRam
                Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y Ram-o-site!
                by RealRam
                Hi Dez,

Just wanted to salute you with sincere congratulations for your outstanding CLANRAM.COM site, i.e., a QUALITY Ram-o-site! :-) The time and effort placed behind this cool forum truly displays a fine and friendly affection towards the RAMS and their supporting fans (I've been one avid follower since the L. A. Rams of 1966). It is a great opportunity to learn and share amidst the banging world of battering rams, particularly with the tremendous team we now enjoy.

I look forward to an exciting and successful season. Many thanks to you and all that contribute positively to CLANRAM! Rrrrrrrams... r-r-ready to RUMBLE!!!...
                -06-06-2001, 12:40 PM
              Working...
              X