ClanRam site problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClanRam site problems?

I am not sure if this should be posted here, but I have not been able to log on to this site very often this week. Most days it says the link is broken. I have tried deleting cookies and other browsing data as well as using other browsers but usually I cannot open this site.

Just wondering if I am the only one?

Re: ClanRam site problems?

Its like that for me too. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it just doesn't load. It hasn't been able to load on my iphone for about 2 weeks but it works on my computer half the time.

Comment

I haven't had a single problem on the desktop, laptop, OR my phone when logging on to the clan. However, the gf had a lot of trouble logging on to her college website yesterday, and I think this is an issue with the internet being overwhelmed at times due to people trying to search for info about the earthquake in Chile and the resulting tsunami. It seems to have cleared up this morning for her.

One thing I have done in the past to solve this problem is to reset my IP address. Maybe you can try this to see if it clears up. Also, there is a recent Windows update that doesn't play very well with the system.
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

No issues with accessing the site for me... >8)
        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

No answers of help here. I am still having problems. I couldn't even log on since yesterday to receive the msg that my thread got moved. AND its only this site for me.

Comment

OK, I know this is plainly obvous, but I still have to ask...

Is your computer shared with anyone? If not, check the "keep me logged in" box.

BTW, I moved your thread to the "Help" forum where it belongs. I hope that didn't anger you.
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

No worries about moving the thread. Sorry not to have it in the correct location.

As for your question. I have that box checked. When I can get in I log in automatically. When I can't log in google tells me the site is broken

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Drew
                Clanram FO......
                by Drew
                last night i was on another site,not football related-a site for people affected by "bi-polar affective disorder" which i am one of and have known the peeps running the show for the last 4 years,anyway....

they want to upgrade the site and i told them to visit this site to see how beautiful a site can be.....they were in awe of how good it looked and would love to know about the technical computer stuff that was/is used to run it?

i dont know much about computers myself or website building,hence the use of poor jargon!lol but they are relatively in the know....

so any information i can pass onto them would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
                Drew
                x
                -04-11-2007, 02:57 AM
              • BEER
                Is the Rams site screwed up?
                by BEER
                Is it my computer or is the Rams Home web site screwed up? I go on there
                to read an article and the articles are covered or mixed in the graphics.
                I am not having this problem on any other sites.

You have to click on "more topics" to see what im seeing.
                -09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
              • coy bacon
                New site link from old site - removed.
                by coy bacon
                There were posts on the old site that directed us to this site. Now it appears that they have been removed. That sucks because there are still clanram members who will be looking for everyone and won't find them over there and won't know where to look for us.

Do the folks who run the old site have such a grudge against Dez so much that they had to remove the direction links? Or are they worried about losing people from their site?
                -06-01-2004, 08:47 AM
              • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                Picking up viruses from this site.
                by RamFan_Til_I_Die
                Three times in as many days I have picked up Trojan:JS/Redirector.CI from this site. No harm was done since my virus protection stopped it and allowed me to delete it everytime, but still it's a concern. It has to be one of the ads, but I have no clue which one. My protection software locks the page up before I can see which one is doing it.
                -04-26-2010, 10:28 AM
              • atcchris
                No matter the arguments, etc...
                by atcchris
                This web site has got to be the best fan's web site EVER.

Props to the addition of the frost to the clanram logo... the snow yesterday was a nice touch, and I like the music.

There are tons of different categories of messages to browse, links to anything you'd ever want.

It's simply a well-designed, attractive, and useful site.
                -12-23-2004, 11:58 AM
              Working...
              X