Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to know what rep power was and how is it determined?

Re: rep power

At the top right corner of any post, see that little scale? Click on that. That is how you give rep. You can either give positive or negative rep. Judging by your red square, I'd say you have been getting mostly negative rep LOL. But the more rep you receive, the higher your "rep power" becomes. Your "rep power" is the number of rep points that you give a person (either positively or negatively) when you rep them. So, if I were to rep you right now, you would receive 16 rep points based on my rep power.

Make sense?

Comment

Re: rep power

yea thanks..didnt know ppl didnt like me lol

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• VegasRam
        Rep.
        by VegasRam
        How does one give one rep?
        -05-30-2008, 09:26 AM
      • bigredman
        Owning up to rep reports
        by bigredman
        If I have one complaint about the "rep" system is that it doesn't record who made it unless the person has enough integrity to mention who they are in their comment. Why do I bring this up? Recently, I got my first negative rep report over some comment I left for someone else (who thought it was funny, which I confirmed), but this other person cowardly knocked my points down without owning up to it. I live by the motto that one should take a stand, and be honorable enough to personally take responsibility for it. Yes I'm pouting and take responsibility for it.
        -06-05-2006, 06:08 PM
      • QUINNtessentialTruth
        Forum Rep
        by QUINNtessentialTruth
        I always saw that this existed. I never looked at it however. Earlier, I got "rep" in the J-Mac topic. I saw that and looked into my "rep" stuff.

My question is..How do I give out "rep" when I see a great post?? Is it the same as "liking" a post. If so, then this might have been a really stupid question.

Thanks guys..
        RamOG
        -08-17-2011, 10:38 AM
      • RamsFan4ever
        Whats Rep Power
        by RamsFan4ever
        Hey everyone I was wondering what those green squares are and what is rep power?
        -05-01-2006, 03:11 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Rep points for...
        by AvengerRam_old
        .. the first person who correctly identifies the source of my signature and the two individuals who uttered these lines.
        -09-11-2008, 11:02 AM
      Working...
      X