This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RamDez

Another problem I've noticed is when copying and pasting articles from other sites to make a new thread here it takes out the spaces for paragraphs, so it's one big blurb of text as a post. I have to go in manually and edit my thread/post to add paragraphs every time. It's pretty frustrating.

Comment

yep, It strips html that will break the site, sorry

Comment

Site tends to log me out fairly quickly. So if writing a post takes more than a few minutes, it has some human input error when i try to post. So what i have to do is: copy my post, force a log out, then log back in, find the thread, then paste it in the thread to post.

Can I change that setting in any way?
        Or perhaps I'm missing a more convenient way of dealing with that?

Comment

I thought my account was banned or deleted since I could not login with my username and password. Finally I decided to try my site registered email address and password. Apparently this is a new change to the login process? If so maybe you could let the members know?

Comment

Mine won't "remember" my login so I lurk unless I feel a need to officially log in
            RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
              Mine won't "remember" my login so I lurk unless I feel a need to officially log in
              ramsanddodgers Try clearing your cookies in your browser or better yet just search and clear only the ClanRam cookies in your browser and then log in again while checking the remember me box. That might help you.

Comment

one problem I find and I use 4 different browsers to keep check of the site is that when browsers update, it causes issues. Also, stay away from Windows IE ............ nightmare that one.

Comment

Originally posted by clive View Post
                  Clicking the New Topic link in the menu produces this result:

"Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

It used to produce a list of Topics which have new posts in them. It was the only way I could figure out how to navigate arond the whole forum. Since the new format I havn't used it at all, its worse than it used to be.
                  Still doing this, is it just me or does it affect others too?

Comment

Working...
                  X