To Mr. I run this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mr. I run this place

I just wanted to say I really like this BBS software you are using. It has many more features than the software I am used to. I just wish it supported swf images.

I give it an all around thumbs up.

Hey Sack U

Thanks, it is a nice programme.

It does support flash but I have it switched off just now due to my server being so slow

I will be moving onto a new server soon with php4 so it will be back on then :nerd:

Comment

Congrats on having a nice site. Even the unfirendlies (your loyals) aren't too bad. I like the easy smack we can talk here.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

COOL

You are a classie Bucs fan...didn't know there were any of you around...

Comment

ok

Just because I am a fan of a different team, that doen't mean I am a total a-hole. Drop into redtidenews.com once in a while. Most of us aren't total jerks. We like to read & write funny smack.

Plus as you can tell, we have to have some balls to come over and talk here. We could really be embarassed come tuesday morn.

Comment

:-)

Shows a lot class...I enjoy GOOD smack talk not as much as the next. I HATE people that rip teams just to feel better about their own and people that have NO RESPECT for a FAN "atics" and the game of football.

I have seen you site...very nice and glad to have you at Clanram...you will be seeing me ;)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hoggfather
              For those if you who love irony....
              by Hoggfather
              There is an article about Albert Connells improved attitude on the front page of www.whodatzone.com

Isn't irony beautiful...:-D

Go Rams!

Hoggfather
              -12-17-2001, 10:21 PM
            • gr8slayer
              New Sig Site
              by gr8slayer
              Hey guys. If any of you ever want a sig feel free to visit my new sig site.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/sportsgfx/index.php?act=idx

Instead of making threads in the middle of the night to see who wants a sig I am now just going to take requests via this message board. Signing up takes about thirty seconds. Thanks and let us know if you have any suggestions for the sit.
              -06-09-2005, 12:50 AM
            • ramsrule02
              Rams Insider
              by ramsrule02
              It is so great to finally get into this board! What a great Rams community! Everything here is so well done.

I wanted to let you hardcore Ram fans know of another Rams site that is now up and running. Rams Insider. We are a part of "The Insiders.com" Network and concentrate on getting the fans the most up-to-date info, interviews and anything else you could want from a fan site.

I am not in any way rivaling this wonderful site, there is no way I could! I just wanted to let everybody know that there is another way to get your Rams information! I am a fan just like you guys and the men that run this site.

I am currently working on getting all the pages updated so bear with me on those.

EDITED BY ADMIN

Thanks for your time and GO RAMS!
              -02-23-2002, 11:25 AM
            • RealRam
              Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y Ram-o-site!
              by RealRam
              Hi Dez,

Just wanted to salute you with sincere congratulations for your outstanding CLANRAM.COM site, i.e., a QUALITY Ram-o-site! :-) The time and effort placed behind this cool forum truly displays a fine and friendly affection towards the RAMS and their supporting fans (I've been one avid follower since the L. A. Rams of 1966). It is a great opportunity to learn and share amidst the banging world of battering rams, particularly with the tremendous team we now enjoy.

I look forward to an exciting and successful season. Many thanks to you and all that contribute positively to CLANRAM! Rrrrrrrams... r-r-ready to RUMBLE!!!...
              -06-06-2001, 11:40 AM
            • Bingo
              Great site
              by Bingo
              Great site, I am glad iI found it
              -03-14-2002, 02:41 AM
            Working...
            X