To Mr. I run this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mr. I run this place

I just wanted to say I really like this BBS software you are using. It has many more features than the software I am used to. I just wish it supported swf images.

I give it an all around thumbs up.

Hey Sack U

Thanks, it is a nice programme.

It does support flash but I have it switched off just now due to my server being so slow

I will be moving onto a new server soon with php4 so it will be back on then :nerd:

Comment

Congrats on having a nice site. Even the unfirendlies (your loyals) aren't too bad. I like the easy smack we can talk here.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

COOL

You are a classie Bucs fan...didn't know there were any of you around...

Comment

ok

Just because I am a fan of a different team, that doen't mean I am a total a-hole. Drop into redtidenews.com once in a while. Most of us aren't total jerks. We like to read & write funny smack.

Plus as you can tell, we have to have some balls to come over and talk here. We could really be embarassed come tuesday morn.

Comment

:-)

Shows a lot class...I enjoy GOOD smack talk not as much as the next. I HATE people that rip teams just to feel better about their own and people that have NO RESPECT for a FAN "atics" and the game of football.

I have seen you site...very nice and glad to have you at Clanram...you will be seeing me ;)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hoggfather
              For those if you who love irony....
              by Hoggfather
              There is an article about Albert Connells improved attitude on the front page of www.whodatzone.com

Isn't irony beautiful...:-D

Go Rams!

Hoggfather
              -12-17-2001, 10:21 PM
            • Bingo
              Great site
              by Bingo
              Great site, I am glad iI found it
              -03-14-2002, 02:41 AM
            • gr8slayer
              New Sig Site
              by gr8slayer
              Hey guys. If any of you ever want a sig feel free to visit my new sig site.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/sportsgfx/index.php?act=idx

Instead of making threads in the middle of the night to see who wants a sig I am now just going to take requests via this message board. Signing up takes about thirty seconds. Thanks and let us know if you have any suggestions for the sit.
              -06-09-2005, 12:50 AM
            • RamDez
              Rams Nation Supporter
              by RamDez
              I would just like to publicly thank Stephen aka General Council for his continued support for this site. His contributions have helped keep the site up and running over the years and he has stepped up again this year with a sizable donation.
              I would love it if the site members can throw some love his way for all he does to keep Rams Nation and ClanRam on the internet.

Thank you sda, you are a true star.
              -10-04-2016, 04:00 AM
            • ramsrule02
              Rams Insider
              by ramsrule02
              It is so great to finally get into this board! What a great Rams community! Everything here is so well done.

I wanted to let you hardcore Ram fans know of another Rams site that is now up and running. Rams Insider. We are a part of "The Insiders.com" Network and concentrate on getting the fans the most up-to-date info, interviews and anything else you could want from a fan site.

I am not in any way rivaling this wonderful site, there is no way I could! I just wanted to let everybody know that there is another way to get your Rams information! I am a fan just like you guys and the men that run this site.

I am currently working on getting all the pages updated so bear with me on those.

EDITED BY ADMIN

Thanks for your time and GO RAMS!
              -02-23-2002, 11:25 AM
            Working...
            X