Membership to ClanRam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership to ClanRam

As always, we strive to increase the ClanRam membership.

Bearing in mind the fact that since January, the ClanRam has recieved near 8 MILLION visits, and we have near 600 members, what Ideas do you have to increase the membership of the ClanRam ?

All suggestions listened to

What about having a link to ClanRam at stlouisrams.com? I think a lot of fans go there looking for a forum.

There are 3 other large Rams forums that I know of - The Herd, the ESPN Ram forum and the Stltoday forum. Getting the word out to those 3 forums about ClanRam would be good also.

Thanks Dez!

Comment

rampager lists

I know others have mentioned posting on other forums, but how can we tempt the rampagers list in? They must know this exists. I'll post in there to tell them how great this is!!!
      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Dez, I got luckey finding the Clanrams. I went to the official NFL site to find somthing on the Rams. I have seen Rampagers and I will stay with the Clan. But if you have some exposure in the other web pages we may get more members. Again, I love the Clanrams and enjoy all the members and will die in the Clan.:ram:

Comment

I am working on getting the clanram name wider know but at the end, its down to you guys spreading the good word

Comment

I found it at ask jeeves, an excellent search engine. I wanted the best, and thats how I found it. Alot of people use it, so I'm sure your getting alot of browsers. Once they see it's the best they'll register. You built it, and they will come!

Comment

I'm telling the guys at

http://www.digitalcity.com/stlouis/r...pe=userreviews

to check this site out - I think it's great, even though as yet, have no clue how to use all the fun stuff here.

Gotta get ten posts in so I can get an avatar.

What is an avatar - lol?

Comment

I will let all the guys at

know about this site. It's great, and I'm looking forward tofiguring out how to use everything.

Comment

Sorry for repeating myself - what's the difference between using the "quick replies" box, or hitting the 'post reply' button?

Comment

the quick reply box is for ..... quick replies. If you use the post reply, you will get a lot more options and help in you posting.

I would suggest that people use the normal post reply to start off with and as they get used to the format, they can migrate to the quick reply box

Comment

Originally posted by Purv
                      I'm telling the guys at

to check this site out - I think it's great, even though as yet, have no clue how to use all the fun stuff here.

Gotta get ten posts in so I can get an avatar.

What is an avatar - lol?
                      you have to have 10 posts before you can upload a custom avatar.

There are 40 plus avatars to use for people who have just joined or doont want to make a custom avatar

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Working...
                      X