Color scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color scheme

For me, the first post in any thread appears with a fairly dark brown background making it difficult for these old eyes to read. Can I change this, or is it a forum default? Thanks in advance.

I've got to admit, I don't like the color, or the difficulty it creates reading posts.Worth a try to do something different, but it doesn't work for me.

Comment

Thanks - so it is a forum default?

Comment

Originally posted by bltkmt View Post
        Thanks - so it is a forum default?
        Not sure, Dez would have to weigh in, but I agree with you that it makes post tough to read.

Comment

I highlight (select) the text before reading. It doesn't change the background, but it does surround the text with a white frame so I can read it easier.

gap

Comment

I can read it. No difficult for me.
            Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Is that better for you?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsFan16
                I have one little complaint
                by RamsFan16
                Ok, I know that I'm not respected or liked around here and it doesn't bother me, I know that I'm under 18 and I agree with Dez creating the Under 18 Forum for us under 18 because some of us young ones have been posting and starting stupid things however.I posted some ARTICLES that consisted of Rams News that hadn't been posted before under the Rams Talk because its a RAMS article and it got moved, so I'm wondering whats wrong with us starting threads containing to articles on the Rams under rams talk if it wasn't started? I understand if there has already been one posted but if it hadn't been posted and I post it under the Rams Talk and it gets moved whats up with that? I'm trying to cotribute articles there and they get moved.
                -06-11-2006, 01:03 PM
              • RamsFan16
                Dez ... Could we get the sigs back?
                by RamsFan16
                I know that you can have over 1,000 letters in a post and have the sig with it or being a premium member. But could we get them back regulary and have it so it can't be over like 400x300 or something like that? I mean for some of us its hard to donate.
                -02-15-2006, 05:56 PM
              • CaliGirlRamsFan
                Men of genius
                by CaliGirlRamsFan
                Think I have it now, we shall see. This was to good to pass up

YouTube - Real Men of Genius * All You St. Louis Rams Fans
                -08-07-2009, 05:18 AM
              • evil disco man
                Color Illusion: Big Spanish Castle
                by evil disco man
                I've always liked optical illusions, but I've never seen something like this before. Just follow the instructions on the page:

Big Spanish Castle

Pretty trippy, huh? Any more color illusions or optical illusions/art (Escher, etc.) you could add would be fun.

:helmet:
                -06-09-2006, 07:41 PM
              • CaliGirlRamsFan
                Thanks BigRed
                by CaliGirlRamsFan
                yay! I clicked 3 times and I found home. Thanks Red and R8
                -06-26-2009, 09:27 PM
              Working...
              X