X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Uniforms

What is with the blue pants?! I mean come on,
    1) The blue pants are ugly
    2) Our team color is not white and ugly dark bluish color..
    3) Gold looks better

We need to bring back the gold pants. Blue jerseys, gold pants. Now that is a WINNING combination.

For Home: Blue jerseys, gold pants
    For Away: White top, gold pants

WOOHOO

And please, lets not EVER go back to the blue tops, blue pants. Ridiculous.
    Last edited by RockinRam; -11-11-2008, 06:01 PM.

Re: The Uniforms

I have to agree. However, I like the opposite combo uniforms.

Blue tops : White Bottoms
    White Tops : Blue bottoms.

I for one never enjoyed the white tops and gold bottoms. I can't put a finger on it....

However, I did love the Blue tops gold bottoms combination.

Maybe one day we could go Gold tops and blue bottoms. Just to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
      3) Gold looks better

We need to bring back the gold pants. Blue jerseys, gold pants. Now that is a WINNING combination.

WOOHOO

I agree 100%, but the white on white wasn't bad either that could be a 3rd alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofGod View Post
        I agree 100%, but the white on white wasn't bad either that could be a 3rd alternative.
        If we're gonna go white on white, might was well make our helmets blue and white.

Comment

I like the white tops with the blue pants, and the white on white, but unlike everyone else, I kind of like the blue on blue. Meh, we can wear whatever jersey combination voted the ugliest if it means we start to win games...

Comment

If we're gonna go white on white, might was well make our helmets blue and white.
            naw, it looks good, just like it does when the Redskins, Ravins, Colts, Dolphins, Seahawks, etc. do it.

Comment

Blue numbers on white uni's..... blue horns on white helmets....

ahhh.. THOSE were the days. Well, there was a Super Bowl or three in different colors I suppose....
              RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I don't dislike the Rams current uniform colors, but it doesn't hold a candle to the colors of the 70's,80's & 90's- the yellow pants with the royal and yellow jerseys with white lettering for the names. It was a bad idea changing them.

They win the Super Bowl, then management decides to change their colors. Just another in a long line of bad decisions since.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't really hate them? The blue pant's aren't that bad.

Comment

3) Gold looks better

WOOHOO

I agree completely. Go back to the gold pants. The blue and white pants should have been deep sixed along with the guy that introduced them. They symbolize a dark period in Rams history.

Comment

lol, man how i wish the uniforms were the only problem...

Comment

Originally posted by unorthodox1999 View Post
                        lol, man how i wish the uniforms were the only problem...
                        Heh, me too, but just because we play awful doesn't mean we should look awful too.

I can live with navy pants with white jerseys away from home when the pants clash (Whiners, Saints, Packers) but doing it just for the sake of it irritates me, though not as much as the monochrome all navy get up and white pants with the navy jerseys, I truly despise those looks. Wear the bloody gold pants! I didn't see the point of wearing white pants at Philly and Washington when our opponents wore white pants too. Silly.

I really hope we wear gold pants when I visit the Dome for the Dolphins game.

I'd love to see the royal blue/yellow gold uniforms return, even if just twice a season as alternates. Teams look so muted nowadays, I loved the colourful uniforms of the late 80's/early 90's. The Rams @ Whiners games in particular looked great, the white with blue horns jerseys with yellow pants against their red and gold, visually it was a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
                          Blue numbers on white uni's..... blue horns on white helmets....

ahhh.. THOSE were the days. Well, there was a Super Bowl or three in different colors I suppose....
                          I don't understand why we haven't played a game in our throw backs?

Now that would be nice...........
                          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

The way the Rams have been playing...........PINK

seriously, since their paying like clowns, why not ad the trappings of a clown; perhaps then they might man up so they can EARN the true team colors.

Hot PINK tops, light pink bottems--keep the helmet the same since the way they play looks like girls dressed in Rams uniforms

And should they play like RAMS, I say change the colors to PRUSSIAN BLUE, edged lettering in solf gold, and bottems in pearl white
                            Last edited by Ram Dragoon; -11-12-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Why aren't they wearing the gold pants anymore? I have always wondered that while watching the games.

The white top and blue pants with white shoes look good but I still prefer the gold pants. The all blue uniforms look decent but the gold pants are where it's at.

I really have no idea why they don't wear them anymore. Is there anyway to find out the reasoning behind it?

Comment