Throwback uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Throwback uniforms

I was thinkin' seventies .... I wasn't here for the fifties.
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
      Throwback uni's this weekend?
      by Nick
      With Thanksgiving on the way, at least four teams will probably be wearing throwback jerseys this week. Think the Rams will break out the blue and yellow or, -gasp-, even the blue and white?
      -11-22-2004, 10:45 PM
    • sosa39rams
      Uniforms
      by sosa39rams
      White jersey and gold pants. Awh yeah baby lets do this!!!!!!!!!
      -12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
    • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
      Small victory on the uniforms today
      by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
      The NFL finally listened to the fans and will allow the Rams to wear the Blue and yellow uniforms for 5 home games this season. They'll wear the yellow "color rush" uniforms in Mexico, and the ugly white/gold/blue uniforms on the road and during the first two home games as well as the preseason. No more navy blue and gold jerseys. It was reported that the Rams sent all the letters and complaints directly to the NFL and said something like; "see what we're dealing with here?", "this is what the paying fans want". Small victory, but a victory nonetheless. The Rams will introduce the new designs in 2020 when the stadium opens. Now is we can just find a way to sign AD.
      -07-27-2018, 08:51 PM
    • sosa39rams
      Rams UNIFORMS!
      by sosa39rams
      OH boy! LETS GET PUMPED GUYS! We've been waiting all season for this!

And, the Rams will be wearing all white uniforms today!

LETS GO RAMSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -01-02-2011, 02:38 PM
      Throwbacks
      by Guest
      I know that the players who wear them are more important than the uniforms themselves, but I'm wondering if there is any desire amongst Rams fans to see us play a couple of games in retro uniforms. Plenty of teams have done so in the last few years, in the season just gone the Redskins, Bills, Eagles, Jets and Steelers all played in retro alternate kits, the glare from the yellow and blue Eagles shirt is burned permanantly into my retinas.

I don't mind the Millennium blue and New Century gold uniforms, but I itch to see us play in royal blue and yellow again, that uniform was beautiful and really stood out from the crowd. Most NFL uniforms these days are all muted and dreary, look at that vile concoction they wear in Seattle, ugh.

Maybe it's just me, I'd like to know, but I much prefer our 1973-1999 get up and even if we only broke out a retro kit twice a year, I'd be all the more happier for it.

Oh and while I'm banging on about uniforms, I hope we don't muck about with navy or white pants in 2008 like we did this last year.
      -03-07-2008, 05:43 AM
    Working...
    X