Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best and worst rams uniforms from the last three seasons

Originally posted by C-Mob 71
    No question about it, navy on gold is the way to go, IMO.
    Though I love the yellow and blue.
    Wish we could go even further back, Blue and White, but it took so long to get the NFL to let us wear the yellow and blue that I won't be holding my breath for the old school whites. Maybe if we draft Aldon Smith and pick up a couple of d tackles, then in the few years we can revert to our "Fearsome Foursome" uniforms.
    Originally posted by rNemesis View Post
    Hey, isn't that another one of the "retros" we haven't worn yet, which consists of the white top and white pants with blue stripes on the shirt and pants?
    Oh, absolutely. See avatar. ;)

THAT is my all-time favorite Rams uniform. I wonder what it would take for the NFL to 'give permission' to the Rams to go 1965-72 retro. I just loved that look. Elegant when clean yet terrific when dirty. It just went great with the winning teams we had during those years, truly tremendous were the Rams, believe me.

-- -- -- -- --

My apologies to rNemesis for abusing thread w/Rams unis not worn in the past three years or so, but when the above colors are mentioned, i.e., 1965-72, they get me all nostalgic and excited at the same time.

RAMS FOREVER

Click on images below. // Thanks Nick! Gracias seņor.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-25-2011, 11:08 AM. Reason: Attachments

Comment

It seems that almost everyone hate the white on white combo, but I kind of like em!. but my favorite uniforms were the blue and yellow, I guess they should go back to those units. I don;t have a personal worst rams uniforms, since as long as they keep those horns, they will always be cool!.

Comment

Old school white and blue all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SJacksonrules View Post
          Old school white and blue all the way.
          Wouldn't that be great! To don that uniform for a year.

Last night I posted a reply with a few photos of the 1965-72 uni. I hope Mods will approve and release it.

Gracias amigos.

:ram:

Comment

Originally posted by RealRam View Post
            Wouldn't that be great! To don that uniform for a year.

Last night I posted a reply with a few photos of the 1965-72 uni. I hope Mods will approve and release it.

Gracias amigos.

:ram:

Even one game would be nice. To see long rushing the passer in the same colors as the great deacon did would be amazing. I don't know why they haven't they have used the old blue and yellow colors so why not the old white and blues!

Comment

I think the best is the blue or white jersey with the gold pants. Those always look the best. It would be cool if they drop in the retro a couple times a year. The blue on blue doesn't bother me as much, but it's not that great. I don't like the gold stripe on the jersey. Finally, thinking about the team wearing the gold jerseys gives me the douche chills.

Comment

I think we all have a soft spot for the old blue and yellow's, but this is my personal favorite Rams uni:

Comment

There have been some abomination combinations in recent years.

We should return to the GSOT 00 - 01 scheme.

Gold/Blue and Gold/White, with the retro thrown in for those NFL scheduled throwback games.

Comment

Please see Post #16. :ram:

Again, my apologies to rNemesis for abusing thread w/Rams unis not worn in the past three years or so, but when the above colors are mentioned, i.e., 1965-72, they get me all nostalgic and excited at the same time. They really push my Rams buttons.

Comment

Stay Blue and Gold--though I do like the Blue on white look. Perhaps a softer yellow for pants with a blue and gold striping; however a frost ivory would even be better.

But get rid of the Blue-on-blue for mercy's sake. Its already been mentioned but it is too much like Sea Buzzards look. Still I vote Prussian Blue instead of Navy Blue

Comment