Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inactives, SJ's status, and the uniforms worn!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactives, SJ's status, and the uniforms worn!

Inactives:

Giants: NYG inactives: Osi Umenyiora, Prince Amukamara, Jerrel Jernigan, Travis Beckum, Da’rel Scott, Mitch Petrus, James Brewer

Rams: RB Steven Jackson, WR Danny Amendola, WR Austin Pettis, TE Stephen Spach, DE C.J. Ah You, LB Jabara Williams, S Jermale Hines

RAMS WEARING ALL WHITES TONIGHT. haven't seen those for a while.
    Last edited by sosa39rams; -09-19-2011, 04:16 PM.

Re: Inactives, SJ's status, and the uniforms worn!

All white?? Not what I was looking for. We cruised through the preseason with the gold pants, then abandon them. Guess we'll just have to start a new winning streak in the ice cream suits.

Glad to see Jackson isn't trying to be a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
      All white?? Not what I was looking for. We cruised through the preseason with the gold pants, then abandon them. Guess we'll just have to start a new winning streak in the ice cream suits.

Glad to see Jackson isn't trying to be a hero.
      I agree. I love the gold pants and think they should be worn every week. Blue jersey/gold pants, White jersey/gold pants. They both look terrific.

I agree about SJAX too. I just hope Bradford lights it up! I really think he will bounce back this week against a weak Giants secondary.

Comment

Ahh the white on white isn't so bad! Sjax is being smart I agre....It's time to beat the crap outta those gonerea-men

Comment

Hakeem Nicks and Justin Tuck are active this game. Hopefully they aren't 100% and that Bradford will use good presnap awareness or it's going to be a long day for the Rams...

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Is that the same darell Scott we drafted last year?

Comment

play naked, play in pom poms whatever Just win

Comment

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
                Is that the same darell Scott we drafted last year?
                No we still have that Scott. This one is a different player with an almost identical name. The one on the Giants is an offensive guard.

Comment

Stupid ugly Linehan pants.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sosa39rams
                    Pre-game Info, uniforms, inactives
                    by sosa39rams
                    Rams are wearing white jerseys and gold pants today. Great choice.

Rams Inactives: CB Hood, RB Norwood, LB Kehl, RT Smith, TE Spach, WR Alexander, DT Scott.

Cards Inactives: QB Kolb, WR Williams, FS Rhodes, FB Sherman, LB Porter, G Lutui and TE Housler.

BRADFORD IS ACTIVE AND EXPECTED TO START!! Wearing a thin brace. All 3 QB's active today.
                    -11-06-2011, 11:36 AM
                  • sosa39rams
                    My prediction, Inactives, Uniforms.
                    by sosa39rams
                    Today Darian Stewart will be starting over Craig Dahl at Safety...thank the lord. Stewart is going to do good.

Uniforms - gold pants, blue jerseys...thank the lord.

Inactives:

Rams - WR Danny Amendola, S Jermale Hines, RB Quinn Porter, LB Jabara Williams, TE Stephen Spach, WR Greg Salas and DE Cj Ah You.

Ravens - WR David Reed, CB Jimmy Smith, CB Dominique Foxworth, G Ben Grubbs (HUGE LOSS), T Mark LeVoir, WR Lee Evans, OLB Sergio Kindle.

My Prediction - The Rams are victorious because, I will be in the Chatroom, Im watching the game on the Computer, We are wearing gold pants, and lastly were a good team.

LETS GO
                    -09-25-2011, 11:32 AM
                  • Rambos
                    Rams inactives
                    by Rambos
                    Nick Wagoner

Rams inactives: S Alexander, RB Watts, CB Roberson, LB Bates, OT Washington, TE Bayer, DL Westbrooks.

Rams CB Janoris Jenkins is active.

Rams wering white jerseys, blue pants today. Cardinals in red tops with white pants.
                    -11-09-2014, 12:11 PM
                  • sosa39rams
                    Inactive, Uniforms, and more.
                    by sosa39rams
                    Redskins Inactives: WR Armstrong, CB Thompson, FB Young, LB White, OL Smith, WR Hankerson, DL Scott.

Rams Inactives: WR Amendola, CB Hood, RB Norwood, LB J. Williams, TE Spach, WR Salas and DE Ah You.

Rookie RB Quinn Porter gets his chance today returning kicks and being the 3rd down back.

Rams wearing Blue jerseys and white pants today.

GO RAMS!
                    -10-02-2011, 08:34 AM
                  • sosa39rams
                    Inactives, Uniforms
                    by sosa39rams
                    Rams wearing white up top and blue pants.

Browns Inactives: Lewis, Massaquoi, Patterson, Hardesty, Hillis, Ward and Vallos. Cribbs to start at WR, Ogbonnaya at RB.

Rams Inactives: WR Alexander, TE Kendricks, CB Hood, RB Norwood, T J. Smith, LB J. Hull, LB B. Kehl.

Tony Wragge WILL start at Center for Jason Brown.
                    -11-13-2011, 08:39 AM
                  Working...
                  X