New Nike Rams Jerseys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Nike Rams Jerseys

I was think'n gold satin hammer pants....."mcnasty" and all.
    Look away. I'm hideous. __ Cozmo Kramer

Comment

Re: New Nike Rams Jerseys

Originally posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
      3. Cortland looks about 13 years old with his on, because the helmet looks too big for his head (which it isn't its just the design making it look that way. Seriously take a look. I hope the other players don't look so doofus like with theirs on.
      I've heard that the new designs of helmet, designed to prevent concussions, are bigger. A lot of players are resistent to wearing them as they are bigger and so the players think they will look ridiculous when wearing them. Kind of like bobbleheads.

This is probably the case with Finnegan. The size of the helmet has nothing to do with Nike or the design on it
      @EssexRam_

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• theodus69
        The yellow jerseys
        by theodus69
        Been gone awhile(sure glad to be back disagreeing with the majority)but are the yellow jerseys just practise or the new look. Tell me it isn;t the new look.............please
        -08-07-2008, 12:15 AM
      • Flippin' Ram
        New Nike jerseys unveiled
        by Flippin' Ram
        Here are some pics, there aren't any significant changes but they do look better than our Reebok ones Can't wait to buy one. Though you should look at the Shesquawk ones. ...
        -04-03-2012, 11:24 AM
      • Guam rammer
        horns on the jerseys
        by Guam rammer
        Remember how some Ram fans have asked the organization to at least let the team try a little throw back and wear the old uni's from 99? Well, they've never done it but have changed the pant colors every now and then. So how about tweaking the uni's just a bit and putting back the horns on the sleeves. That would be an awesome look. Your thoughts.
        -03-12-2007, 03:07 PM
      • r8rh8rmike
        Rams, fans stuck with bad uniforms for at least one more season
        by r8rh8rmike
        Rams, fans stuck with bad uniforms for at least one more season

May 3, 2018
        Alden GonzalezESPN Staff Writer​​​​​​​

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams have the team, guided by the coach, while playing in the city -- but they still don't have the uniforms.

The Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tennessee Titans have all unveiled new uniforms this offseason, but the Rams' look has remained status quo -- a clunky concoction of what remains from St. Louis and what might lie ahead in Los Angeles.

Jerseys are a big deal, here and everywhere. And in L.A., Rams fans are really only satisfied with the laundry during those rare times when their team wears throwback, blue-and-yellow uniforms, a nod to the prior stint in L.A. that has proven to be far easier on the eyes. On other weeks, the Rams simply don't match. Their jerseys have gold, but their pants and helmets do not. It looks off, and it's even worse when they're forced to switch from white to blue jerseys on the road.

The Rams know this, and, well, they're working on it. But it takes time, and there isn't a whole lot they can do about it now. Fans will have to stomach the current incarnation of uniforms for at least one more season. The Rams might announce more details about this process at some point this summer. In the meantime, here are answers to some questions about a topic that continues to seem pressing in this market.

When are the new uniforms coming out?

Either in 2019 or 2020. That has not been firmed up. The original plan was to roll them out in 2019, because that's when the new stadium was set to open. But then that stadium got delayed a year, and now the Rams are staring at two options with their new uniforms. They can unveil them as soon as possible, to quickly rid themselves of a uniform combination that clashes. Or they can wait to roll everything out in concert with the opening of an opulent new facility that they will share with the Los Angeles Chargers. A complete rebranding, if you will. The Rams see benefits with both options.

Where are the Rams in their process?

They are working with the NFL and with Nike, specifically going through branding exercises. That's how this typically works. Teams first define what they will stand for, basically, and sometimes rally behind a catch phrase ("Rise Up" by the Atlanta Falcons, for example). From that, the logo and the colors will sprout, uniforms and other apparel serving as the visual extension of it all. Everything remains on the table for the Rams, whether it's a tweak in the logo or a change in the color scheme. In L.A., fans are clamoring for an incorporation of blue and yellow. But blue and white might also be in the mix. It's hard to see the Rams venturing outside of that.

Why didn't they just change them already?

The Rams didn't begin the process of overhauling their uniforms until...
        -05-04-2018, 09:34 AM
      • ohhbee1
        Old School Jerseys
        by ohhbee1
        Does anyone know where I can find a yellow/blue or white/yellow/blue Marshall faulk jersey? This was only available for the '99 season I believe (I've posted a picture of the yellow/blue version). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!...
        -07-09-2001, 06:34 AM
      Working...
      X