Where can I get a Jared Cook jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a Jared Cook jersey?

I've been looking into getting a Rams jersey, only 99.95 on NFL.com. Not to bad of a deal. But I want to get a Cook jersey. For some reason, they don't have them available. You can buy Austin and Ogletree jerseys, but no Cook (I list them because all three players are in their first year in the Lou)

Anyone know when NFL will make them available?. Dont want to pay the extra 40+ for.customizing)

Re: Where can I get a Jared Cook jersey?

Try Goodwill or Salvation Army for a Cook jersey.

Comment

Re: Where can I get a Jared Cook jersey?

Look around. There is a good chance he dropped his...
      All bets are Goff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Guam rammer
        Jared cook
        by Guam rammer
        When does this guys contract end? we need him off this team. He has to have the least amount of focus of any other player on our team. What a disgrace to the position. Kendricks didn't help us out either but this is actually one of the few games i've ever seen Lance look like this. Jared cook looks this bad every single game.
        -09-27-2015, 06:29 PM
      • sosa39rams
        Buzz: Jared Cook to STL?
        by sosa39rams
        " More buzz-- Keep hearing STL, TEN and CLE on Jared Cook. Drew Stanton interest from JAX, TB and AZ "

- Daniel Jeremiah, former NFL scout, works for NFL.com

That could be 2 HUGE signings to boost our offense BIG TIME.
        -03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
      • gap
        Jared Cook
        by gap
        As much as we rag on Cook, he had a really good game today, and I want to give him credit for it. If he can do that for consecutive games, you would have to wonder if he has turned the corner.

gap
        -11-01-2015, 01:26 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Jared Cook broke a Rams record (and nobody seems to have noticed)
        by AvengerRam_old
        By my calculations, Jared Cook, by adding 30 yards yesterday to bring his season total to 671 yards, broke a 30 year old Rams record: most receiving yards (single season) by a TE.

The record was previously held by Mike Barber, who had 657 yards in 1983.

It is odd that this record has gone largely unnoticed. In fact, I was not able to find a single reference to it on the web.

(Perhaps there is confusion due to the fact that Jim Benton registered 981 yards in 1946 playing the position, "end." That position, though, is not the same as TE, in my book.)

So, congratulations to Jared Cook!
        -12-30-2013, 11:47 AM
      • MauiRam
        Jared Cook seeks consistency in St. Louis
        by MauiRam
        August, 12, 2014
        By Nick Wagoner | ESPN.com

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The day after the 2013 season ended, St. Louis Rams tight end Jared Cook marched up to tight ends coach Rob Boras' office for their annual exit meeting with a clear message on his mind.

Cook, who was the team's prized free-agent addition the previous March, had set franchise records for tight end production but couldn't shake the feeling that something had been missing. He felt like he hadn't done all he could to take the individual talent that's tantalized since he entered the league and turn it into consistent production. He had a similar feeling about the 7-9 finish that once again left the Rams short of the postseason.

"It was a cool year to start off with but I think it could have been a lot better," Cook said. "I think offensively we could have had more production. Itís just the little things, the little things that we missed out on out there last year that will separate us from being a playoff team or just another team."

So Cook entered Boras' office with a message that he wanted to relay to the coach and keep as a reminder. It was a simple message, two words in length but with much deeper meaning for the six-year veteran.

"When he came in, he talked about 'no regrets,'" Boras said. "I wrote it on my board that day and Iíve looked at it the whole offseason. He understands what heís capable of doing and he didnít feel that he lived up to it all the time. You see a different look of determination in his eye and itís just that consistency he can bring every day. It canít be a roller coaster ride for him. He understands that."

Through his first five seasons, four in Tennessee and one in St. Louis, Cook has seemingly been riding that roller coaster without taking a break. At 6-foot-5, 254 pounds with speed that would make some receivers envious, there never has been any question about Cook's talent. He's blessed with the physical ability to be one of the league's best pass-catching tight ends.

And Cook even spent time showing why that belief exists. In his first game as a Ram, Cook dominated Arizona to the tune of seven catches for 141 yards and two touchdowns. It was the type of performance expected of him after the Rams signed him to a five-year, $35 million deal on March 13, 2013.

But as has been custom throughout his career, Cook struggled to replicate or even approximate that performance the rest of the season. After the eye-opening performance against the Cardinals, Cook became the focal point of opposing defenses with additional and more physical coverage thrown his way on a regular basis.

Cook didn't exceed 45 receiving yards in any of the next nine games and didn't score another touchdown until Week 9 against his former team. He finished with 51 catches for 671 yards and five touchdowns. But much...
        -08-13-2014, 09:48 AM
      Working...
      X