Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Change is coming.

Originally posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    Sorry, but bright yellow is definitely not a masculine color. It looks terrible on men. As a fan, I could not stand to wear those garish, bright colors. The current colors are fine...but the classic navy and white is what they should be wearing.
    it's just fine as a color

gave the uniforms the ability to stand out without being obnoxious like oregon uniforms

Comment

Love the Yellow and blue unis, very nostalgic.

Comment

Personally I really want them to go back to the Royal and Yellow. Bring back memories of the great teams of the 70's.

Comment

I wanted to get away from the relocation...excuse me, restoration talk and discuss the uniforms again. Think it might be a nice change to talk about something other than the move...

It seems like Demoff was discussing a change years ago and should be ready to make that change by now. Maybe this year?

...and while they're at it, can they please modify or change this logo? :helmet: I don't like it, never did. It's just so......boring? Needs to be more aggressive.

I'd love to see the Rams go back to the yellow and blue unis, slightly modify the horns on the helmets to look more like horns, with more detail maybe? ...and for cyring out loud, get rid of the stupid collar thing.

Ideas? Thoughts?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Interesting change on the Los Angeles Rams website recently.

They've switch over to the blue and white colors on their logo. Eliminated the Navy Blue and Gold colors altogether on the header. Hmmmm.... All the correspondences to season ticket holders has changed too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
              Interesting change on the Los Angeles Rams website recently.

They've switch over to the blue and white colors on their logo. Eliminated the Navy Blue and Gold colors altogether on the header. Hmmmm.... All the correspondences to season ticket holders has changed too.

Rumor has it, the Rams will go back to this early 70's colors when the new Inglewood Stadium opens in 2019 !!! I like it when they wore the white horns @ Seattle on week 15.
              Last edited by texas_rams; -01-05-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X