X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kman
    replied
    Re: Change is coming.

they need to go back to the yellow and blue fulltime..its so classic rams, really stands out..we win the SB in them, changed them the following year, and have sucked since..and I want the blue and white for 2 the retro weeks

Leave a comment:

• RamsFanSam
    replied
    Re: Change is coming.

Yes, I also saw this.

I got the idea from the story that the uniforms may or may not go back to the blue and yellow - that it might be something new, but integrate historical colors in the scheme.

As always, there are a few who think it's an omen that the Rams will move...even though it was never mentioned or even hinted at.

Leave a comment:

• VegasRam
    started a topic Change is coming.

Change is coming.

I think the change is finally going to happen. Saw a blurb today somewhere with Demoff talking about throwbacks (blue and white) and a permanent change (blue and yellow).
    My assumptions in parentheses.

Point of this post is most of the photos accompanying articles, (regardless of where they are), ando n the website seem to be showing the Rams in the blue and yellow uniforms.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

It's gonna be great when we appear at the SB in Santa Clare in the '99 unis.

Related Topics

Collapse

• QUINNtessentialTruth
    Rams hint at new uniforms (Kevin Demoff)
    by QUINNtessentialTruth
    I know this has been addressed, but.... It looks there is a good chance blue/yellow will be primary uniforms and blue and white will be throwbacks! That's awesome if this is actually going to be true. No matter what we will have uniform overhaul soon, Demoff says.

-05-02-2014, 11:06 AM
  • lordwhttgr
    Rams to wear all white Thursday
    by lordwhttgr
    White is the color of purity. Wearing white is also is a deceptive way to fool the brain into believing something is what it’s not. White players appear to run faster and look thinner, just as players wearing all dark colors appear bigger and slower.
    On Thursday night the RAMS will suit up in their white away jerseys and wear their white pants, white shoes and white gloves. Due to an NFL ruling, the Rams are not barred from wearing their white horned helmets from the 60's and 70's. If we see them is anyone’s guess.
    If you’re going to the game make sure you wear your white Jerseys or a white shirt to show support.
    GO RAMS!!!
    -09-25-2013, 06:00 AM
  • Nick
    Rams going back to blue and white?
    by Nick
    The team will remove the color gold from its logo set, reducing them to just blue and white, Paul Lukas of Uni Watchconfirms.
    -02-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    Small victory on the uniforms today
    by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    The NFL finally listened to the fans and will allow the Rams to wear the Blue and yellow uniforms for 5 home games this season. They'll wear the yellow "color rush" uniforms in Mexico, and the ugly white/gold/blue uniforms on the road and during the first two home games as well as the preseason. No more navy blue and gold jerseys. It was reported that the Rams sent all the letters and complaints directly to the NFL and said something like; "see what we're dealing with here?", "this is what the paying fans want". Small victory, but a victory nonetheless. The Rams will introduce the new designs in 2020 when the stadium opens. Now is we can just find a way to sign AD.
    -07-27-2018, 09:51 PM
  • AvengerRam
    Rams want old school uniforms now - NFL says "no"
    by AvengerRam
    Rams want to wear blue and yellow uniforms more often, but NFL says no

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 11, 2018, 9:51 AM EDT
    Getty Images

Since the Rams moved back to Los Angeles, questions have raged about which uniforms they should wear: The blue and white of Merlin Olsen in the 1960s? The blue and yellow of Eric Dickerson in the 1980s? The blue and gold of the St. Louis years? Some combination?

The Rams are working on a permanent answer, but in the meantime they’d like to wear the Dickerson-style throwbacks more. The NFL, however, has other ideas.

Rams COO Kevin Demoff says the team has asked the NFL for permission to wear the blue and yellow throwbacks more often, but the NFL limited the Rams to wearing them twice last season. Demoff said he’s working on explaining to the league office that the fans would prefer those uniforms.

“We have spent the year educating them on our fan base,” Demoff told the Los Angeles Times. “We forwarded them all of the fan complaints, the emails we get, so I think they’re well aware of our fans’ preferences.”

Demoff said the Navy blue jerseys the Rams have worn aren’t anyone’s favorite.

“It was always with the idea that we’d be able to revisit it during the offseason when there’s more time to plan,” he said. “Hopefully, they recognize the challenge we have and appreciate the connection the fan base has to the blue and yellow. If we can avoid wearing our Navy jerseys next year, we will.”

It’s a bit odd that the NFL won’t let teams wear whatever uniforms they want, but it appears that the Rams still have some work to do to convince the league to let them wear those Dickerson-style uniforms on a full-time basis....
    -05-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Working...
X