Old Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Uniforms

does anyone know where you could find older rams jerseys ( before they went to the blue and gold after they won the superbowl)???????
    ive been looking around but no luck

Have u tried e-Bay???

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Gold Stripe Jersey's?
      by Guest
      Why Dont we use them anymore.
      -10-11-2005, 06:31 PM
      Throwbacks
      by Guest
      I know that the players who wear them are more important than the uniforms themselves, but I'm wondering if there is any desire amongst Rams fans to see us play a couple of games in retro uniforms. Plenty of teams have done so in the last few years, in the season just gone the Redskins, Bills, Eagles, Jets and Steelers all played in retro alternate kits, the glare from the yellow and blue Eagles shirt is burned permanantly into my retinas.

I don't mind the Millennium blue and New Century gold uniforms, but I itch to see us play in royal blue and yellow again, that uniform was beautiful and really stood out from the crowd. Most NFL uniforms these days are all muted and dreary, look at that vile concoction they wear in Seattle, ugh.

Maybe it's just me, I'd like to know, but I much prefer our 1973-1999 get up and even if we only broke out a retro kit twice a year, I'd be all the more happier for it.

Oh and while I'm banging on about uniforms, I hope we don't muck about with navy or white pants in 2008 like we did this last year.
      -03-07-2008, 05:43 AM
    • sosa39rams
      Uniforms
      by sosa39rams
      White jersey and gold pants. Awh yeah baby lets do this!!!!!!!!!
      -12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
    • dgr828
      Once again the Rams go Alternative
      by dgr828
      Last week in Philadelphia, the Rams sported their blue jerseys with white pants which didn't bring much luck. This week the Rams once again go with the alternative attire, this time the team will wear Blue on Blue (Blue jerseys, Blue pants). Hopefully the Rams are dressed for success!
      -09-14-2008, 09:37 AM
    • totalpakage
      Throwback uniforms
      by totalpakage
      Are the rams going to use their throwbacks this year? If so, what games?
      -08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
    Working...
    X