• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• PurplePharaoh
    Vikings are better against the run..So I hope
    by PurplePharaoh
    The Rams try and run on the Vikings....I predict Vikings 31 Rams 24.:football:
    -12-07-2005, 05:22 AM
  • RAMMAN68
    Vikings
    by RAMMAN68
    A friend sent me this joke, and I about fell out of my chair. This may be an old joke, but I thought it was too funny not to pass on.

Subject: Vikings

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a
    TV watching the Super
    Bowl?
    A: The Minnesota Vikings.

Q: What do the Minnesota Vikings and Billy Graham have
    in common?
    A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell
    "Jesus Christ."

Q: How do you keep a Minnesota Viking out of your
    yard?
    A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in the Twin Cities in case of a
    tornado?
    A: To the dome - they never get a touchdown there.

Q: What do you call a Minnesota Viking with a Super
    Bowl ring?
    A: A thief!!

Q: Why was the Minnesota coach upset when the Vikings
    play book was stolen?
    A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q: What's the difference between the Minnesota Vikings
    and a dollar bill?
    A: You can still get 4 quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: How many Minnesota Vikings does it take to win a
    Super Bowl?
    A: Nobody knows and we will never find out.

Q: What do the Minnesota Vikings and possums have in
    common?
    A: Both play dead at home (and get killed on the
    road).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -02-19-2007, 01:44 PM
  • Milan
    Pinkston to the Vikings
    by Milan
    POSTED 7:00 p.m. EDT, September 1, 2006

PINKSTON TO SIGN WITH VIKINGS

A league source tells us that the Minnesota Vikings will soon be agreeing to terms with receiver Todd Pinkston.

We're told that Pinkston will sign a one-year deal for the veteran minimum, possibly later tonight. Though other details are sketchy, it's our understanding that the team will be protected in the event that Pinkston isn't healthy.

The team will owe Pinkston nothing if they decide before the first regular season game that, for whatever reason, it's not going to work out.

Though there are lingering concerns in league circles regarding Pinkston's Achilles tendons, his familiarity with the complex West Coast offense makes him an attractive option to stretch the field across from Troy Williamson, who figures to draw double coverage.

Likewise, a healthy Pinkston's ability to run deep routes could help open things up underneath for other receivers.

The key, as we see it, is whether Pinkston can still run. If he can, then he'll end up on the roster. If he can't, then the Vikings will look elsewhere.

The move will reunite Pinkston with Brad Childress. The current Vikings head coach was the offensive coordinator in Philadelphia, where Pinkston filled the field-stretching role for several seasons.
    -09-01-2006, 06:49 PM
  • macrammer
    Week 4 Rams v Vikings predictions
    by macrammer
    The Rams are off to a great start. 3-0 and now on a short week, meet the Vikings. The Viking's lead the series 27-16-2 including winning thr last 5 meetings dating back to 2009. Rams last beat the Vikings in 2006.........

The Vikings catch the Rams at a most inopportune time for Rams fans We lost our PK, two starting corners, PR/KR.............

But I am a homer..............

Rams 35
    Vikings 27

What say you?...
    -09-25-2018, 09:52 AM
  • ramsbruce
    3 Key Vikings Sick
    by ramsbruce
    (Dec. 29, 2004) -- Quarterback Daunte Culpepper was one of three sick players sent home to rest by the Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 29.

Culpepper, cornerback Antoine Winfield and tight end Jermaine Wiggins -- three of Minnesota's most important players -- were sent home to recover from a flu-like virus that has been circulating within the team for the past month.

Coach Mike Tice said Culpepper's condition was the worst, but Tice said the three-time Pro Bowler will play Jan. 2 at Washington.

Minnesota (8-7) can clinch a wild-card playoff spot with a win or a loss by either Carolina or St. Louis.
    -12-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Working...
X