**RAMS MIX** Check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **RAMS MIX** Check this out!

Ok, so I know this isn't the forum for the videos. But I figured since it's our first win of 2008 and of Haslett's Ram Head Coach career I'd post it here first.

Also pumps you up, well it does me.

I made it.

Check it OUT!

Watch it in High Quality.

Re: **RAMS MIX** Check this out!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Way to conclude from the outset!!! Can't wait til Sunday!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Who does the song? It sounds like Hypocrisy.

However, good video. I didn't get to watch the game, but when I heard the kick was good I ran around the house and out side. Then ran into the bird cage. haha. But I didn't care, I was happy!!!!

HURRY UP SUNDAY!

For some reason I thought today was saturday, so I had all my Rams stuff ready for tomorrow. haha

Comment

The song is Dying in Silence by Heaven Shall Burn (A heavy metal [obviously] band that has nothing to do with Heaven or Hell but of social injustice and racism.)

Haha I thought the exact same thing. I kept telling my girlfriend that it was Saturday, she was getting mad until I figured out it was Friday then I was like Oh wow lol

Comment

I think I have a perfect song for this video.(Great job by the way).

See if this fits,

Off to head down to IFLY. Yep, we are doing it.(After a few zees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TtiDCZUnnY

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/ra...76/#post253203
          Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -10-18-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Totally awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, RF16!!! *Rams Salute*

Comment

nice 16.... good to see you around and good to see some footage from that game.
              sigpic

Comment

Nah man...I got the perfect song.....
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKsmgafHwE

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                  Nah man...I got the perfect song.....
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKsmgafHwE
                  You are such a brat.

Comment

Thanks guys, glad you to see you liked it

I'm waiting for the Cowboys game to be uploaded. Then I'll start working on it

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan16 View Post
                      Thanks guys, glad you to see you liked it

I'm waiting for the Cowboys game to be uploaded. Then I'll start working on it
                      Yes please make another one....I like them 16. The music is way heavier than I usually listen too, but it sounds good with the Rams. NFL.com has some pretty decent footage. Where are you getting yours?
                      sigpic

Comment

tenyardtorrents.com

They upload all the games for downloads.

Sometimes in HD

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                          Check this kid out
                          by Nick
                          Noel Divine. Remember that name.

http://filebox.vt.edu:8080/c/chgraha1/DevineESPN.wmv
                          -04-02-2005, 12:23 AM
                        • AvengerRam_old
                          Top Song Covers
                          by AvengerRam_old
                          Most cover tunes are just an unknown band's way of getting noticed. The following, however, actually added something new through their remakes:

5. Mad World - Michael Andrews
                          This cover took a B-side from the group Tears for Fears, which was originally recorded as an upbeat pop song, and made it into a haunting ballad (appeared on soundtrack of the movie Donnie Darko).

4. Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles
                          Okay, I admit it. I had a crush on Susannah Hoffs back in the 80s. So sue me. This cover, also appearing in a movie (Less Than Zero) took a little known Simon and Garfunkel song and made their own. Great harmonies from an underrated group of vocalists.

3. Dancing in the Dark - Pete Yorn
                          Appears as a bonus track on Music for the Morning After, this cover of Bruce Springstein's 80's hit changes the tempo in a manner that is really more in line with the lyrics than the original version.

2. Land of Confusion - Disturbed
                          When Genesis recorded this song, they had really moved from rock band to pop band. Heck, the video for the original featured the "Spitting Image" puppets. Disturbed took the song and made it rock, and their video looks like something out of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

1. Wild Horses - The Sundays
                          If you have not heard this cover, do yourself a favor - find the video on YouTube and give it a listen. This version puts the Rolling Stones original - itself a classic - to shame. One of the best vocal performances you'll ever hear.

Any others I've left out?
                          -07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
                        • refjaf55
                          My crazy analogy related to the Rams
                          by refjaf55
                          Today i was just randomly looking at videos on youtube and as always i usually put my thoughts on something in football terms. There was one video that really caught my attention for some reason. In this video, a turtle was trying to eat fish through a plastic bag, nothing would stop this turtle from giving up even though he kept failing. This plastic bag represents the defense and how sometimes you just need to keep on fighting even though you dont suceed because eventually the fish got out of the bag and the turtle took this oppurtunity to finish and eat the fish.

In order for us to win a good amount of games this year, we need to just keep on fighting bacause there will be tons of failure on this team. After a while though, the fish will be released from the bag and we will be able to throw a 80 yard touchdown pass.

after reading this you probably think i am some whack job , hey maybe i am, but i think this video has great meaning to the game of football

if you actually read down to this and want to see this video, here it is
                          YouTube - Insane Turtles at prey...
                          -07-30-2010, 07:50 PM
                        • r8rh8rmike
                          The Sopranos Ending
                          by r8rh8rmike
                          A lot of discussion, a lot of anger. If you saw it, what did you think about it?
                          -06-11-2007, 06:07 PM
                          lol must read this
                          by Guest
                          I got this from the cards M-board

Random thoughts from people 25-35 years old.

-I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can
                          think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell
                          my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
                          realize you're wrong.

-Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're
                          going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to
                          be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction
                          from which you came, you have to first do something like check your
                          watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to
                          ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by
                          randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

-That's enough, Nickelback.

-I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

-Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the "people you may know"
                          feature on Facebook people that I do know, but I deliberately choose
                          not to be friends with?

-Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't
                          work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically
                          fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all
                          know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards
                          or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

-Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and
                          suddenly realize I had no idea what the f was going on when I first saw it.

-I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually
                          becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting
                          90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's
                          laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit
                          harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one
                          who really, really gets it.

-How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

-I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than
                          take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

- I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
                          your computer history if you die.

-The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

- A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the
                          spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.

- LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

-09-04-2009, 11:19 PM
                        Working...
                        X