• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bald_81
    Steven Jackson 2007 Highlights
    by Bald_81
    This is a video I just made of Steven's 2007 season. Thought I'd pass it along to you lovely users here at the Clan. Enjoy!

-05-03-2008, 05:47 AM
  • schut39
    Steven Jackson Wk. 17 Highlights
    by schut39
    I didn't get to watch the game today, but I did watch the highlights of Steven Jackson when it was done. Wow, the highlights are awesome Steven looks like an absolute beast. He broke lots of tackles and pretty much hurdled a guy that was standing up. To see the highlights go to nfl.com click on the players tab and type in Steven Jackson. Then go to his profile and there should be a video on the right side. Sorry I had to post the instructions how to get there because the forum doesn't allow links. Enjoy.
    :helmet:
    -12-28-2008, 02:23 PM
  • schut39
    by schut39
    Hey guys, I found this video on youtube of SJ's 2007 highlights. Here's the link to watch it, I thought it was pretty cool.

YouTube - Steven Jackson - Here I Stand (2007 NFL Season)

**Be sure to click the word Youtube in the link or else it won't work**

Also thank sjax39 for the vid.
    -08-26-2008, 11:56 AM
  • shower beers
    A week in the life of Steven Jackson
    by shower beers
    12/18/2010 - 02:07
    Coming Soon: A Week in the Life With Steven Jackson
    by SJ39.com Staff
    Sundays are the mileposts of the NFL calendar, but the days between them mark the season's arduous journey.

That is the premise of “A Week in the Life With Steven Jackson,” a documentary short that spends one week -- all access -- with No. 39.

Filmed during Week 11 of the current season, “A Week in the Life” chronicles Steven on and off the field as the Rams prepare to face the NFC leading Atlanta Falcons.

It is a story of of struggle, and survival; of solitude, and togetherness; of frustration, and hope; and ultimately, for Steven Jackson, of faith.

The trailer appears below. The series should be released within the next two weeks.

Link to video
    -12-18-2010, 10:37 AM
  • schut39
    Steven Jackson 2008 Highlights
    by schut39
    Hey guys. Check out the Steven Jackson 2008 Highlights video I made on nfl.com. I didn't add any music to it because all of the music they have on that website is boring music. Check it out.

- NFL.com Replay Re-Cutter
    -01-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Working...
X