Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get To Know O.J Atogwe (a segment on the FOX pregame show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get To Know O.J Atogwe (a segment on the FOX pregame show)

YouTube - Get To Know: OJ Atogwe

Re: Get To Know O.J Atogwe (a segment on the FOX pregame show)

I love it! OJ is the man, and being a Canadian myself makes me even more proud.

Comment

I rememer watching it and I was running around the house excited for some reason. I really think the two wins had me going! haha

OJ is the man.

Comment

OJ is the man!

Comment

Nice video.

He played goalie for a soccer team...that should explain the good hands and reaction time. I should know, I use to play that position too.

O.J. is becoming the real deal.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Guam rammer
            OJ Atogwe
            by Guam rammer
            Dude gets some love from NFL.com Defensive players to watch. Along with Miami's Porter and Tampa's Barber. Good names to be amongst. RAAAMS BABY!!!
            -11-01-2008, 05:34 AM
          • Milan
            OJ Atogwe
            by Milan
            We'd better re-sign this guy when the time comes (Is it this offseason?) He's been my favorite player for over a year now. This guy is top 10 in almost every D category for a FS.
            -12-02-2007, 03:20 PM
          • Keenum
            Props to O.J. Atogwe
            by Keenum
            O.J. has been one of our bright spots this year, and his great season continues with 2 INTs today against Brett Favre. O.J. now has 7 INTs for the year, leaving him tied for second, behind Antonio Cromartie (10) and with Marcus Trufant. This is all after he had his breakout year last year. Hopefully he can continue to develop into a stud.

So this is to send congrats to someone on this team who has really earned it during this season. Congrats O.J., and keep up the great work!
            -12-16-2007, 11:32 PM
            OJ Atogwe Was Screwed!!
            by Guest
            how is Roy williams going to the pro bowl over oj??? that is bull crap.. dallas has enough players going. we should have 3 going but no.... we had to have a 3-13 season.. OJ deserves It More.
            -01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
          • Lesson
            Your gut feeling about O.J. Atogwe
            by Lesson
            I think the Rams either increase his salary by 110% or sign him to a long term deal, what do you think?
            -06-01-2010, 09:40 PM
          Working...
          X