X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe

YouTube - The Greatest Show On Turf

I believe.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -11-21-2008, 06:04 PM.

Re: I believe

B E A U T I F U L! What a way to attack. What memories. Great to reminisce. Thanks CGRF!

Once in a Mike Mad Martz / Kurt Warner / Superman28 lifetime experience. :helmet:
    Last edited by RealRam; -11-21-2008, 06:39 PM. Reason: Tyop

Comment

Just call me Cali, and thanks. I felt the need to give myself and others a boost.
      Originally posted by RealRam View Post
      B E A U T I F U L! What a way to attack. What mememories. Great to reminisce. Thanks CGRF!

Once in a Mike Mad Martz / Kurt Warner / Superman28 lifetime experience. :helmet:

Comment

Wow our Glory Days ....we should have been # 1 for nicknames though! Great Post!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
          Just call me Cali, and thanks. I felt the need to give myself and others a boost.
          :helmet: A boost is was, Cali! A two thumbs up video. Thanks again.

Comment

I think the Haz should show this video to the team. It motivated me.

BRB gonna go do some push ups. ha ha

Thanks Cali.

Comment

Thanks guy's. It was meant to motivate our sad and awsome fans who stick together for our team.

Props to all of you who have responded.

Comment

I found that connector you were looking for
                Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
                Wholesale Computer Accessories, Free Shipping, Wholesaler Distributor
                It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto FREE Shipping Of Wholesale Items China Direct Wholesaler Distributor and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

Comment

Top stuff, Cali. Let's hope that we see more of that kind of play from the Rams within a couple of years.

Comment

HOw MANY OF YOU RAMFANS REMINICED TONIGHT WATCHING KURT WARNER DO HIS MAGIC WITH THE ARIZONA CARDINALS VICTORY OVER CAROLINA PANTHERS. FOR THE MOST PART ALL TEAMS GO THRU TRANSITION PERIODS. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT WHATEVER PERIOD OF TIME IT TAKES( HOPEFULLY SOON ) WE TOO WILL SEE THIS TEAM RISE TO THE TOP. HAVE FAITH . THE RAMS ARE DEEP IN TRADITION. KEEP BELIEVING. - RAYZORRAM

Comment

Originally posted by rayzorram View Post
                      HOw MANY OF YOU RAMFANS REMINICED TONIGHT WATCHING KURT WARNER DO HIS MAGIC WITH THE ARIZONA CARDINALS VICTORY OVER CAROLINA PANTHERS. FOR THE MOST PART ALL TEAMS GO THRU TRANSITION PERIODS. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT WHATEVER PERIOD OF TIME IT TAKES( HOPEFULLY SOON ) WE TOO WILL SEE THIS TEAM RISE TO THE TOP. HAVE FAITH . THE RAMS ARE DEEP IN TRADITION. KEEP BELIEVING. - RAYZORRAM
                      Can we get Kurt Warner back to?

Comment

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CaliGirlRamsFan
                          Men of genius
                          by CaliGirlRamsFan
                          Think I have it now, we shall see. This was to good to pass up

YouTube - Real Men of Genius * All You St. Louis Rams Fans
                          -08-07-2009, 05:18 AM
                        • stlouy
                          More problems for Warner..
                          by stlouy
                          http://webadmin.stltoday.com/stltoda...e?OpenDocument

I'll post more if I find anything...This MAY be a kinda *psych* job, but it sure as hell makes me uneasy!

bernie's press box

Name: BernieM
                          Date: 01/24/2002
                          Time: 05:08:09 PM
                          Category:
                          Subject: A Reminder

It's panic city in here, and elsewhere

Understandable, but...

Let's keep it straight as far as what happened today.

The problem wasn't the rib.

It was the TREATMENT of the rib.

The treatment backfired.

This electro-stimulation is normal, conventional therapy. They were giving it to Warner the way they give it to all players. Just a way to promote healing.

For some reason, he had an adverse reaction to it.

So his rib condition wasn't "worse than we were led to believe."

The condition hasn't changed.

He had some spasms as a direct result of the treatment, and rather than see him alter his throwing motion and risk another physical setback, they wisely shut him down.

Cheers,
                          Bernie

MAY MAY
                          -01-24-2002, 05:04 PM
                        • RamDez
                          quote about Warner
                          by RamDez
                          I think I wanted to write about Kurt Warner after the Super Bowl, but didn't get the chance because he was so average and his team lost. But a few numbers from the last three years shouldn't be forgotten. One: Warner is the most accurate quarterback ever, completing 66.9 percent of his throws, better than second-place Steve Young (64.3). Two: Warner is the highest-rated quarterback ever, at 103.0; Young is a light year behind (96.8) in second place. Three, and this is one for the ages: Warner's career 9.02-yards-per-pass-attempt is almost half-a-yard better than No. 2 Otto Graham, at 8.63. No quarterback who has played football in the last 50 years has had a career yards-per-attempt average of eight yards, and Warner's is over 9. "I mean, do people have any idea what we're watching here?" say his coach, Mike Martz.
                          -04-08-2002, 03:31 PM
                        • txramsfan
                          Warner as a color analyst?
                          by txramsfan
                          I have always thought that when 13 hangs the pads up for the last time TV should be knocking on his door. The man is articulate, humble, entertaining, has a sense of humor, respected and knows the game inside and out. It's easy to listen to Warner describe situations because he doesn't stutter, and always seems to be confident in what he is talking about.
                          -03-29-2007, 09:58 AM
                        • lordwhttgr
                          Kurt Warner hired to work as a Color Analyst for the NFL Network
                          by lordwhttgr
                          "Doing color for NFLnetwork Arena game Friday night of IA Barnstormers and Az Rattlers, all u fb fans check it out and give me feedback!"
                          12:39 PM May 18th
                          Kurt Warner

It will be good to hear Kurt as a Color Analyst. I hope he does some Rams games so he can give us some indepth analysis from a real expert, plus it would be great to hear about the best years in Ram football.:ram:
                          -05-19-2010, 10:15 PM
                        Working...
                        X