Click here.

Re: Spagnuolo's First Press Conference as Head Coach

I like it. Go Rams!

Comment

I am even more impressed...!

Comment

That was a great press conference. Spags seems like a real pro and solid leader. I like that he stresses building a foundation and sustaining it.
        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RAMMAN68
          Press Confrence
          by RAMMAN68
          Is scheduled for 11AM central.
          www.kfns.com should carry it.:clanram:
          -01-20-2006, 08:09 AM
        • Fastcat
          Rams press conference tomorrow... ???
          by Fastcat
          Just heard on the radio they are holding a press conference tommorrow. What could the big news be? Any ideas?
          -03-13-2012, 09:54 AM
        • Irishrover40
          The press conference--"A new begining"
          by Irishrover40
          I was able to listen to the first 15 minutes of Rams Coach Spags(Lord doesn't that sound wonderful?????) and from his records (8 years under Andy Reid & Johnson, and 2 years under Coughlin) and what he was saying at the Rams podium, it truely gives me hope for the future. He seems like a NO "BS" kind of guy. I like his worth ethic.

OK, Spags now go raid whomever you need to and build your coaching staff and lets turn onto the road back to a division championship and a superbowl somewhere down that road

I can't wait to see what happens in free agency and the upcoming draft

Go get 'em Spags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);):ram::ram::helmet:
          -01-19-2009, 09:57 AM
        • DJRamFan
          Nicholls State coach fired amid academic fraud scandal
          by DJRamFan
          Aug. 15, 2004
          SportsLine.com wire reports

THIBODAUX, La. -- Nicholls State football coach Daryl Daye was fired Sunday over accusations of academic fraud involving players and an assistant coach.

Daye was not implicated in the alleged fraud, but an investigation found he failed to "maintain proper controls" of the assistant, the Southland Conference school said.

"The assistant coach who committed the fraud and the head coach who personally selected the assistant coach ... must be accountable in this situation," athletic director Rob Bernardi said.

The assistant also will be fired but his name was not immediately released because he had not been notified, university spokesman Michael Delaune said.

A message left at Daye's home was not immediately returned.

The investigation found questions involving the assistant's involvement in players' attempts to transfer summer credits from other institutions, Delaune said. He added the investigation is continuing.

Daye had a 19-36 record in five seasons at Nicholls of Division I-AA. The Colonels finished 5-6 in 2003, third in their conference.

AP NEWS
          The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2004, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved
          -08-17-2004, 09:58 AM
        • ScottD413
          Linehan's Press Conference
          by ScottD413
          http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8029d837

I am getting tired of hearing the same old stuff from this guy.
          -09-23-2007, 06:18 PM
        Working...
        X