Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Receiving Corps- The Greatest Show on Turf number 2

YouTube - Top Ten Receiving Corps- The Greatest Show on Turf number 2.flv

Oh how I miss the GLORY DAYS OF THE GSOT!! Can you believe it we are number 2 of ALL TIME on NFL networks List
    Last edited by locazn; -05-22-2010, 01:22 PM.

Re: Top Ten Receiving Corps- The Greatest Show on Turf number 2

haha I just saw this video on NFL website, its awesome. If I recall correctly there is a top-10 guttiest performances category, and Youngblood was #1!

Comment

Really? I guess I haven't seen that one yet...Feels good when I see any ram mentioned in the top 10..especially close to the top!

Comment

And who exactly was number one...?!?!?!?

WTH????!!!!

Comment

how are they only #2 WTF?!??

Comment

#1 was the chargers and air croyele or however you spell it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ukram67
              what`s happened to the greatest show on turf?
              by ukram67
              This slump is going to take some turning around, it`s only a few years since the greatest show was at the top of the tree, look at us now! something has got to change and that has to start with the head coach!
              -10-16-2007, 02:02 PM
            • NJ Ramsfan1
              Top 10 gutsiest performances
              by NJ Ramsfan1
              Got home this evening and flipped on the NFL Network. They have a show on in which a top ten list is recognized (top 10 all-time teams, top 10 team nicknames, top 10 single game performances, etc.) This evening's show was on the top ten all-time gutsiest performances. Number one was Jack Youngblood playing throughout the '79-'80 playoffs and SuperBowl on a broken leg.

There was some great footage throughout the 7-8 minute segment, including commentary from guys like Eric Dickerson, Pat Haden and numerous others praising Youngblood's grit and determination. Youngblood himself talked of playing thru pain out of an obligation to his teammates and to set an example as captain.

Not only did he play on the broken leg for 2 1/2 games, but also kept his commitment and played in the following Sunday's pro bowl. Unbelievable. Though the story is now legendary, this show had me fired up and made my evening.

They don't make them like him anymore. Jack Youngblood: A MAN among men.
              -02-07-2009, 03:10 PM
            • San Diego Ram
              Top 10 Rams of All Time
              by San Diego Ram
              Last week I went to the chargers game and they were announcing the top 50 greatest chargers of all time.

Since 50 players is kinda long to list in a thread, i was seeing who everyone would put in their top 10 Rams. Lets see if all the fans are on the same page and can identify the 10 greatest rams.
              -12-07-2009, 09:15 AM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Greatest Comic Strip
              by AvengerRam_old
              Which is the best?
              Calvin & Hobbes
              0.00%
              Doonesbury
              0.00%
              The Far Side
              25.00%
              Bloom County
              25.00%
              Dilbert
              25.00%
              For Better or for Worse
              0.00%
              Mr. Boffo
              0.00%
              Garfield
              25.00%
              Peanuts
              0.00%
              FoxTrot
              0.00%
              Blondie
              0.00%
              Other (list below)
              0.00%
              -02-08-2007, 09:58 AM
            • Guam rammer
              greatest show II
              by Guam rammer
              With the addition of Drew Bennette, could we be seeing the emergence of the greatest show II?

The coaches have to be foaming at the mouth with the potential this offense could have. The O-line seemed to be comming together at the end of the season and if they continue their play next season we could be seeing something really big.

Bulger, Jackson, Holt, Bruce, Bennette. Maybe even faulk or Davis. Wow!!! looks good on paper. But the big guys up front need to be a force in order for this to work.

Make it a good offseason gentlemen, the happyfingers at Clanram are starting to work hard again.
              -03-03-2007, 03:08 PM
            Working...
            X