• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bruce=GOAT
    Rams preseason game on NFL network
    by Bruce=GOAT
    At this point in time, the Rams 1st preseason game vs. the Vikings which will occur on Friday August 10th will be shown on the NFLN on Saturday Aug. 11 at 9 am central time. If consistent with past years, the NFL network will give live updates on the games that Friday night live, but will actually show the game in its entirety on Saturday. Most likely the main "stars" on the Rams will only see a few snaps in this game, but for those football starved fans (myself included) this will be a welcome game to watch.
    -07-28-2007, 02:43 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    Vikings @ Rams - 8/14/10 Where to watch
    by RamsFanSam
    I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread to post where we can watch the preseason games in certain areas. I know not everyone will be able to get TV coverage, but I am sure there are those out there who can provide us with alternative viewing sources. However...

Springfield, MO, and other parts of SW MO: KRBK, channel 49. Broadcasts over the air on ch. 49 from Polk County, also on Directv and Dish on ch. 49, Mediacom ch. 10 & 710 (HD), Charter cable ch. 15 & 745(HD). You should be able to get a signal over all of Polk, Greene, Dade, Laclede, and most of SW MO over the air. I'm putting up a link so you can check: KRBK TV

Let's keep adding stations so we can let as many people as we can know where they can watch the Rams.

Remember, you can't post links, but PM me if you have one. I'll verify it's all good and post it if it is.

Hey...it's time for FOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!
    -08-08-2010, 06:17 PM
  • r8rh8rmike
    Anybody Using NFL Game Pass For The Preseason?
    by r8rh8rmike
    They have a 7-day free trial, and I'm going to sign up on the 28th, so I can watch the remaining two Rams preseason games live.

It looks like a pretty good package for the entire season, but not watching Rams games live is a concept I can't deal with.
    -08-26-2015, 11:03 AM
  • mde8352gorams
    First 2 Pre-season Games to be telecast Live of NFL Network
    by mde8352gorams
    I don't know if anyone else has realized this but the first 2 pre-season games against New Orleans and Green Bay will be telecast live on NFL Network the dates are Friday Aug. 8th and Saturday Aug 16th. I know its just pre-season, but it our first chance to see our team and check out how the rookies are evolving.

Just thought I would brighten my fellow Clanners weekend.

Go Rams!
    -06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
  • RamFan_Til_I_Die
    Anywhere to watch Rams Preseason Games?
    by RamFan_Til_I_Die
    Just wondering if there was anyway to watch the Rams preseason games on tv or on the net...I have NFL Sunday Ticket on DirectTV but I don't remember if they show the preseason games or not...anyone know where those of us not in the St Louis area could watch the games?
    -07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Working...
X