Rams On the radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams On the radio

I am not one of the lucky one's that can see the Rams play every Sunday. I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket. Does anyone know of a place on the internet that I could listen to Rams game for free?

Re: Rams On the radio

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
    I am not one of the lucky one's that can see the Rams play every Sunday. I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket. Does anyone know of a place on the internet that I could listen to Rams game for free?
    In fact, I you can see them over the internet. The "Veetle" and some of the others are broadcasting in almost HD clarity!

Go here to see where the games are being shown:

MyP2P.eu :: Live sports and Now Playing overview. Free Live Sports right now on your pc.

You'll at least need to install Veetle. Possibly StreamTorrent. If all else fails, they show using SopCast, but the quality of that software is sorta poor.

I usually tell folks to try to stream one of the morning NFL shows to get the hang of it. Also, the games are being streamed by ordinary people, so you have to wait for someone to do it - usually they start right at game time or a little after, so be persistent.

Last year, I only missed one game (the one they won - Detroit) usually, at least someone from the other team's fan base will at least broadcast.

In a pinch, visit the RamStalk site (St. Louis Sports, News, Jobs, Classifieds, Entertainment & Weather). Someone will almost always have a link. Maybe we should start a thread on game here?

If you're only looking for radio, they have that there sometimes as well.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X