James Laurinaitis And His Unique Childhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Laurinaitis And His Unique Childhood

Great video. The story involving Stone Cold Steve Austin is pretty cool. How could you not love the son of Animal?

Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -07-13-2011, 06:01 PM.

Re: James Laurinaitis And His Unique Childhood

Awesome video. Ty Rams-til-i-die.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sosa39rams
      James Laurinaitis and Animal
      by sosa39rams
      Neat little thing I seen on the NFL network and thought you guys would enjoy it too.

NFL Videos: Animal and the Ram

Sorry about the link, just wanted to share and had no other way!
      -11-30-2010, 08:10 PM
    • RockinRam
      Interesting interview with James and John Laurinaitis
      by RockinRam
      About a 6 minute video of James and Joe Laurinaitis being interviewed.

Talks about how James growing up, and all other kinds of interesting stuff.

This is the only way I can post the video.

ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO | A shared admiration between Rams' James Laurinaitis and his father

:ram:
      -05-16-2010, 03:40 PM
    • sosa39rams
      "The Predictor" David James on Rams
      by sosa39rams

This guy predicts the Rams will make the playoffs, while the ***** and Seahawks will miss out. Also predicts Sam Bradford will have a beast year. Yes I am aware of no links, but you can't post the video here....
      -06-23-2013, 09:38 PM
    • Nick
      Rookie Laurinaitis is built Ram-tough
      by Nick
      Rookie Laurinaitis is built Ram-tough
      Posted: August 6th, 2009
      Steve Wyche

Just got done talking to Rams rookie linebacker James Laurinaitis. What an impressive guy. The second-round pick will eventually start at middle linebacker but right now, he’s working behind veteran Chris Draft.

Laurinaitis definitely looks the part of a middle linebacker. At 6-foot-2 and 244 pounds, he’s the bigger, more physical-type new coach Steve Spagnuolo and GM Billy Devaney wanted when they made over the roster in the offseason.

Laurinaitis, who will call the plays on defense, told me how he took extensive notes after his first minicamp and studied tape in the weeks leading up to OTAs so when he got back, he knew all the calls and audibles. Laurinaitis also said he watched a ton of video of Giants middle linebacker Antonio Pierce, who played in Spagnuolo’s system in New York.

The Rams are making their rookies earn starting jobs but Laurinaitis has put himself on track to be manning the middle in the near future.

– Steve Wyche
      -08-06-2009, 01:32 PM
    • r8rh8rmike
      Video: Chris Chamberlain's Wicked Hit
      by r8rh8rmike
      This was a de-cleater.

-08-14-2011, 10:04 PM
    Working...
    X