Paging Live&letdie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Live&letdie

I noticed something this morning while I was sitting here. Join date 9,18,06 is it just me or is that the day after the game. You sat back and waited for your team to win till you had the courage to come on here what a pansy. While Okie and scrapie have to put their heads together to make one coherant thought, at least they were here before the game. Your the ultimate troll. I would be suprised to see our Niner fans on here disagreeing with me on this one.

Re: Paging Live&letdie

I actually expect behavior like this from whiner fans.

What else do I expect from them? Well, from what I have seen, whiner fans can be counted on to do or say the following:

1. They must claim they "own" us.
    2. They must use the "five rings" statement.
    3. They cannot come here, say "good game, too bad about _______. You guys played well." and leave it at that.
    4. They must attempt to act immature, and most do succeed.
    5. If they win, they are ungracious. If they lose, they try to find excuses like refs cheating, fan interference, or scuff marks on the jock straps.

After all, most of these whiner fans try to imitate the closest thing to real men they ever experienced: Fader fans.

Now, whiner fans, before you get up in arms, several people here, including me, congratulated you on the win. Technically, we should have won the game, but we didn't for various reasons. We'll find out in November if we have adressed those reasons.

See you then.
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

LaRamsFan.... you do have a point, except the part obout me and okie and coherant thoughts...

RamsFanSam,

Suck it up and take it like a man. Acting like Rams fans are the more mature posters in the smack room is rediculous. It would have been the same for us if the shams won, but they didn't. And only because they didnt, and you have nothing else to come back with your going to play, the "look how immature the Niners fans are" card.

Should we have posted photoshoped pictures of Bulger wearing a pink skirt? Would that be the mature way of responding, as this is the type of antics often on display here by rams fans. Or the continual suggestions of gayness because of San Francisco??? Is this the mature side of sham fans?

Ill admit, I for one layed it on extra thick after we won, but stop for a second and think about what that win means to us. Because it means a lot. Niner fans have been to hell and back and finally getting a glimpse of light at the long end of the rebuilding tunnel. We arent out yet, but beating you guys last year was about all we had, and beating you this year, and playing well against the cards is our first glimmer of real success and improvement.

Give us a little slack, and stop pretending like the shams posters in here are so mature.... because they are just as childish when their opportunities present themselves... in fact all smack is childish. If you want mature rhetoric in between games, join the chess club. This is football smack, and we ALL have to take a few in the gut from time to time.

With that said, good game, I hope Pace is ok (I heard he was better), and see you next November, it should be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by scrapie doo
        Ill admit, I for one layed it on extra thick after we won, but stop for a second and think about what that win means to us. Because it means a lot. Niner fans have been to hell and back and finally getting a glimpse of light at the long end of the rebuilding tunnel. We arent out yet, but beating you guys last year was about all we had, and beating you this year, and playing well against the cards is our first glimmer of real success and improvement.
        One win against the Rams means that much to your team??? Well I guess you might as well just end the season now since you got the big win. Very short sighted of you, if you ask me. You might want to consider the next 14 games as important also. It's more about winning the war and not a simple battle scrapie.

Do you really think you have been to hell for the niners??? I find that hard to believe, and it does not excuse poor sportsmanship from you. I have a hard time liking any of your fans since you are only happy when you are winning, and most of you seem lacking in common sense and a general love of the game of football.

I hope we squash out all hope for you and darken the tunnel so that no light shows through in our next battle.:x
        sigpic

Comment

UtterBlitz,

Your such a doof. When did I ever say that one win means that much to my "team"? I said that as fans we have been through a lot, and we finally are getting our club pointed in the right direction and that yes we are excited by what we have seen this year, including the LOSS at arizona.

Thanks for the negative spin, I was making an effort to be cool today and just talk about the game. Obviously the more mature sham fans like yourself, couldnt help but pounce once I put my guard down.

So back to old stuff....

We are moving forward, your not. Nuff said.

Comment

Scrapie:

I'm not going to bash you for anything, but I will explain things a bit, using your last post as an example.
            Should we have posted photoshoped pictures of Bulger wearing a pink skirt?
            This was done BEFORE the game, in a spirit of fun and teasing. Before the game. Not after. Before the game, it's a level field, and we have had posters from other sites come here and put up pictures and such to get the smack started.
            Ill admit, I for one layed it on extra thick after we won
            Ok, I'll accept this. I thought you layed it on too thick, and I was hoping you'd catch yourself before too long. Good move.
            Niner fans have been to hell and back
            Welcome to our world. Those of us who have been Rams fans for only a few years have not only seen a long-sought SB win, but also some extremely tough times as well. How would you guys feel if Montana got injured and cut soon after? Or, if you watched your team get run over by illegal plays that were never called by the refs during a SB? Or if your HC took ill, and the FO decided to let the team go to hell that year?
            You guys should know we have been through hell, too. It's still not an excuse.
            but beating you guys last year was about all we had
            And beating Denver was a HUGE thing for us this year. I won a bet with a Broncos fan, and she honored the bet. I honored my promise to not take a picture of her. We both earned the respect of the other that way.
            This is football smack, and we ALL have to take a few in the gut from time to time.
            True. But that does not mean we have to act like snotnosed kids. Remember, this is our home. You wouldn't like it if I came to your home website and acted the way you did. And, I guarantee you I won't do it in November when we beat you.
            With that said, good game, I hope Pace is ok (I heard he was better), and see you next November, it should be a good game.
            And, with a civil comment from you, I shall finish this post. But first, I want to say this:

What's 6'4" long, lays flat repeatedly, and moans a lot?

Alex Smith when he comes to St. Louis in November!
            temp_4394_1467243487543_20
            RAMS!

Comment

This was done BEFORE the game, in a spirit of fun and teasing. Before the game. Not after. Before the game, it's a level field, and we have had posters from other sites come here and put up pictures and such to get the smack started.
              But the pink skirt, and the consistant gay remarks... it gets old dude. Thats all I was saying. How many ways are there to call Niner fans and players "gay"? STick around here long enough and youll be sure to find out. Because somehow small minded people think that SF automatically means "gay".

Thats not football smack, thats bigotry and personal attacking. And it goes on here regularly. I would ignore it, but when some poeple in here act like Niner fans are so childish and small when sham fans resort to these types of antics on a regular basis, I have to call a spade a spade.

(and for years it didnt help having jeff garcia who looked and sounded gay, that was a favorite topic of rams fans everywhere)

But more to the point, your saying that BEFORE the game it was just rams fans having fun and 'getting the smack' started by posting obvious suggestive pictures questioning Smiths manhood, but after the game, we are "snotnosed kids" by gloating over our win?

Cmon man. I was excited and I laid it on thick, but I took a bunch of crap from you guys before the game. I was here. I may of gone slightly overboard, but honestly no more than many rams fans would have done to me if they had won.

But ok, its your "house" and I hear you....

But honestly, after no sacks on Smith in the first game, and after we sacked you six times, I dont think Alex Smith is the one worrying about getting layed out flat in November...

And yes, we are bringing Manny Lawson to that game. So be sure to put extra padding in your backup qb's pants, because its doubtfull Bulger is going to last into Novermber behind that 0-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapie View Post
                When did I ever say that one win means that much to my "team"?
                Well when you said and I quote " Ill admit, I for one layed it on extra thick after we won, but stop for a second and think about what that win means to us. Because it means a lot.".....

I stopped ....and I thought about it.....what did that one win mean to you?

It means a lot to you, so you say. Ok I guess...but why? It is just one game.

Originally posted by Scrapie View Post
                Thanks for the negative spin, I was making an effort to be cool today and just talk about the game. Obviously the more mature sham fans like yourself, couldnt help but pounce once I put my guard down.

So back to old stuff....

We are moving forward, your not. Nuff said.
                I am sorry, I don't understand why you are still here. The game is long over and you have taken great pleasure in rubbing it in. I don't think anyone wants to talk football with you. It is time to move on. You are right.

We have the Cardinals coming up this week and you have the Eagles coming to town. Maybe you should move on and find some Eagle's board. They are nice, you should have a good time talking to them. We have an Eagles fan hanging around. I am sure she can get you a link to the site.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
                  I actually expect behavior like this from whiner fans.

What else do I expect from them? Well, from what I have seen, whiner fans can be counted on to do or say the following:

1. They must claim they "own" us.
                  2. They must use the "five rings" statement.
                  3. They cannot come here, say "good game, too bad about _______. You guys played well." and leave it at that.
                  4. They must attempt to act immature, and most do succeed.
                  5. If they win, they are ungracious. If they lose, they try to find excuses like refs cheating, fan interference, or scuff marks on the jock straps.

After all, most of these whiner fans try to imitate the closest thing to real men they ever experienced: Fader fans.

Now, whiner fans, before you get up in arms, several people here, including me, congratulated you on the win. Technically, we should have won the game, but we didn't for various reasons. We'll find out in November if we have adressed those reasons.

See you then.
                  could you whine anymore? Seriously. You pretty much just described YOU in a nutshell. The immature, you of the "rump rangers" and "brokeback" takes, make comments about OTHERS?? Sure, it's really easy, AFTER YOU LOSE, to come in and be very civil,..after a week of YOU being anything but civil, with nonstop insults. So save the "holier than thou" crap.
                  Don't slap on a skirt and pretend to be meek.

Unless..of course, you're not pretending?

In that case, by all means, proceed.
                  I don't have a need to bring up SB's. Don't have the need to state 'We own you". The fact you let everyone know it's bothers you, I'll just refer to your post.
                  If, however, you wish to discuss your faltering floudering team that fell pathetically short, love to.

Yeah, was funny reading all of the predictions on Ram boards about all of the sacks the Rams would get on the Niners.

How your dominating D was going to just roll all over the Niners. How Bulger was finally going to pretend he remembers how to play football.

Instead? All you're reduced to is whining about "I saw TWO calls the refs didn't make"? Cry me a river. I saw three they missed on the Rams. So what? Every play in every game there is a penalty not called.
                  Deal with it.
                  And deal with our streak.

Comment

One win against the Rams means that much to your team???
                    I will say right now that one win against the Cards is gonna mean alot to the Rams this weekend. Right now the offense looks dejected they really have to win this weekend and put up at least 20 plus points.

I do agree that it is only a win but I can certainly understand how big one win can mean. Especially from a fans perspective. A young team beating their division rivals at the home opener is huge. It did happen last year though and we saw how far that got the Niners.

The Rams at the moment have really exposed themselves as having offensive issues. We saw that in the Broncos game against a top tier defense. Now to struggle against a team that has a suspect defense. Trust me this game was huge to both teams involved. If the Rams come out and struggle against the cards on offense they are really gonna be low.

BTW where is live&letdie???

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
                      Technically, we should have won the game
                      How do you figure?

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz View Post
                        Well when you said and I quote " Ill admit, I for one layed it on extra thick after we won, but stop for a second and think about what that win means to us. Because it means a lot.".....

I stopped ....and I thought about it.....what did that one win mean to you?

It means a lot to you, so you say. Ok I guess...but why? It is just one game.

To us fans... brainiac. The Fans are the ones in the seats watching, and the players themselves are the ones actually playing the game.... collectively, they make up the "TEAM". Ok, one more time. I am a fan, manny lawson and Alex Smith are players who partly make up the team.

I dont know for sure exactly what this win means to the "team" but listening to the players talk after the game, it meant a lot but they aren't getting too confident. One reason is because it was only the rams, and the other reason is last year we got killed in Philli after squashing you in the opening game.

And yes, every win means a lot to us, mostly because we havent won a whole lot of games the past several years... so if you think that makes us rediculous go ahead and whine about it, we still beat you and played well doing so. Thats the bottom line, and you know it.

So cry and complain and whine if you want, but coming in for a day or two after the game and talking smack is hardly a prolonged rubbing in.... I think your just a little sensitive as your starting to realize that one good defensive showing doesnt make you a champion, and your offense stinks.

Have a good day UtterDisgrace
                        Last edited by ; -09-20-2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

maybe OKIE got kicked from the site like brhokla for being a supreme smack talker? Ever think of that?

Comment

LOL, there he is....

Comment

Yea scrapie... rather than debate and deal with me they would rather just boot me out! same old sorry ram fans

Comment