Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, Whiner fans... what is wrong with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, Whiner fans... what is wrong with you?

We have had fans from other teams come here and have had good, spirited debates. We have mutual respect with the Hawk fans, and have had several fans of other teams come in and discuss football with intelligence and respect.

Then we have the Whiner fans.

With the notable exception of one poster (Brain Daddy), you seem to all be mouth-breathing troglodytes with the IQs of newts. All you do is come here and post mindless drivel.

Please, stop wasting our time.

Smack is supposed to be a fun outlet for rivals. You people are just morons.

Re: Seriously, Whiner fans... what is wrong with you?

Hey hey hey now. Don't let a few overzealous 9er fans bring down your opinion of the rest of us. I read the Seattle and Ram forums fairly often (long time lurker on both boards). You guys have just gotten a "bad batch" per say.

You also seem to be forgetting, that now that there are whispers of playoffs... we are now getting the bandwagoners, who, of course, have no idea what the 9ers can do, but will shoot off at the mouth at any opportunity.

That being said, I'm looking forward to a "slobber-knocker"

Comment

Originally posted by 49resRool
      U R da morOn. Ramz r wack yo. 49res 4 eva!
      And, of course, those who cannot spell also seem to gravitate towards this forum.

Just so you know, even 13 year olds seem to find 'TXTSPK' immature.
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

So you make your point about how Niner fans besides brain dady are "mouth-breathing troglodytes with the IQs of newts" who " post mindless drivel" by calling this entire group of people who are Niner fans "morons"??

Way to rise above it all and show how classy "ram fans" are. Sheeesh. And your upset about not being given "respect"..... double sheeeesh.

Comment

If you come to my house and pee on the carpets, I'm going to react in a manner that is not particularly hospitable.

Same principle applies here.

Comment

When someone comes to my house and pee's on the carpet, I dont pee on the carpet also. But thats just me.

Comment

Sorry you missed the point of my analogy. I thought it was pretty clear, but your "I know you are but what am I" response indicates that it must have gone over your head.

Here's a clue: This site is called ClanRam. Not ClanWhiner. This is OUR house. If I call out Whiner fans for being trolls, that's not me "peeing on my carpet," its me making the trolls feel unwelcome.

In a perfect world, we'd have Whiner fans who are passionate about their team, but who can express their passion without acting like 12 year olds. We'd have Whiner fans who understood that typing "five rings" or "Gore is better" or "Lambs suck" does not constitute clever smack.

This is far from a perfect world, though, and what we have here are a bunch of moronic Whiner trolls.

Comment

What have I done to earn this title? Ive been talking legitimate football and friendly smack. Just because I want to argue about the Gore/Jackson that makes me a "moronic whiner troll"?

Obviously there are bad fans and "morons" from every teams fanbase. Honestly, ive had more problems with Rams fans than any other. I posted on a Seahawks board all last week with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by GooseEgg View Post
                  What have I done to earn this title?
                  Do you really think I'm unaware that you're not a new poster?

Comment

Obviously AvengerRam, your a real smart guy. Further demonstrated by that accusation. Thanks for the good time. See ya later.

Comment

You are soooo lame! "Wack" is soooo 90's!

Comment

Sorry Rams fans, but with the exception of... what two or three years, I think the Niners have ALWAYS owned you. Too bad, too. Nolan has never lost to you, Smith has never lost to you, and this week will be no different...

Comment

Originally posted by FourStraight
                          Yet another display of intelligent ram fans.
                          How ironic that you have the word "straight" in your name...

Comment

He's got you there Avenger...how will you ever debate amazing points like those?

By the way, the team's name isn't 49res, it's 49.ers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5RINGS View Post
                              Sorry Rams fans, but with the exception of... what two or three years, I think the Niners have ALWAYS owned you. Too bad, too. Nolan has never lost to you, Smith has never lost to you, and this week will be no different...
                              All-time head-to-head record:

Rams lead 58-54-2

Comment