Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi my name is Tim. I'm from Columbia, about 2 hours west of STL. I've been to only one Rams game, but I watch almost every game on TV. I also like the AFL. Its pretty sweet. If you've never been to an AFL game then your missing something. But just wanted to say hi.

Re: Hi

Welcome Kewp80. I take it you are Kewpie at Hickman and wore #80?? I lived up there for a couple of years. Anyway, enjoy yourself here. Join the lively debate, post often, and respect your fellow members. Welcome to the biggest and best Rams site. BTW, AFL is fast paced and exciting!

Comment

Re: Hi

Welcome kewp80! I have to say I honestly think AFL is the roughest sport. I mean I know I definetly wouldn't want to be hit up against the walls.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pamper
        Hi errrbody
        by pamper
        New here. :redface:
        -02-07-2005, 07:52 PM
      • snackdaddy
        Hi everyone, this is snackdaddy
        by snackdaddy
        Hello everyone. I'm new to this board. I've been on the RRF board for a couple of years now. Nothing wrong with that board. Its a great one. I just wanted to expand my horizons and check out some more Rams Talk. A little about my Ram history. I've been a fan ever since that Rams/Packers game in 1967. The old guys will remember that one. The Rams Blocked a punt in the last minute, returned it to the 5 and threw a TD to win and propel them to the playoffs. I've been hooked on them ever since. I was 10 years old at that time. About my username, I work at a women's prison and I ran one of the canteens. Thats where the inmates purchase goods. Kinda like a convenience store. They buy things like soap, shampoo, candy, chips, drinks, etc. I made a joke to a few of them telling them I was kinda like their snackdaddy. Well, the name stuck and that was my nickname till I left the canteen. So I use it a lot when I register on boards and other sites. So there're my history and I look forward to talking Rams football. I just wish we had something else to talk about other than the way they're playing.
        -09-30-2007, 02:41 PM
      • rams2cool
        Hi to all
        by rams2cool
        :clanram: Hi to all Rams fans. I am new to this board and excited by the new regime at Rams Park. After this wonderful draft, I think the new image of the Rams will be shown on the field of play as one, We are a team, evident by Manu not wanting to work out with the team and now he's gone. Two, we are going to be fast and physical, not a finesse team. I love this draft w/ free agency. Let's play ball !!!
        -05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
      • blitzah
        Hi...
        by blitzah
        Ive seen this site a few times before. I thought i was already signed up, but i couldnt sign in and noticed my username that i always use was available, so i guess not, lol. Anyway, im a Rams fan from the UK. Not a very happy fan obviously, the Rams are disappointing yet again. So here i am, hi!
        -09-14-2008, 04:20 PM
      • Yakira
        Hi everybody!
        by Yakira
        I'm new to the clan. I'm RamsFanSam's daughter. I love the team and for X-mas I got a ton of Ram's gear! I'm in 7th grade. I have a weird family ( if you couldn't tell)! I like reading unless its a book my dad reads to himself. I like to listen to pretty much any kind of music. I only watch Fox sports.I don't like any other football teams or sports really. Have a nice day! Thanks for letting me join.
        -12-26-2005, 10:52 AM
      Working...
      X