Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Just wanted to say hello to you all at the clan. I'm from England so finding people to talk to in depth about the NFL is very difficult. Its even more difficult joining a team in this country. I look forward to reading all your posts.

Re: Hey

Welcome to the clan. We have plenty of international types here. Enjoy and don't be afraid to post some thoughts.

:clanram:
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome British Ram.

If I can give you any advice about joining a team just let me know. I used to live in Buckinghamshire and there used to be a fair few around there.

Comment

Welcome British Ram! Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome man,Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome Mate,
            It's always a pleasure to have some folks from our former American colony join us.

I've always thought Washington should have kept England as our colony. It was fine to let the Irish go, but we should have kept the English.

Comment

Aaaahhhh, merry ol' England. Fond memories there. I got in a fight in a bar while in the Navy with a bunch of Marines and local ruffies in London. Had a chair broken across my face. Still have the scar on my nose where it was peeled back to the bone. God I miss those days!

Comment

welcome to another european.

Comment

Originally posted by coy bacon
                  It was fine to let the Irish go, but we should have kept the English.
                  You never let the Irish go,Anyone who tried to take our country including the English,we got them the hell out of our country

Comment