DualHazzarD here, a Pure NFL Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DualHazzarD here, a Pure NFL Fan

Hey guys, Im DualHazzarD, I am a giant fan of the NFL, and have been since 2003. My favorite Team is the Green Bay Packers, as I live in Wisconsin. But I myself, love every team of the NFL, and the Rams are one of my higher likings. They are a well established team, and Marshall Faulk was one of my favorites to watch play the game, who is now gone... But yet, the Rams being 0-7 as of right now, Seems to surprise me. Their team looks well balanced, and they have an offense to die for, and a big defense, but I dont see why they arent winning any games... and have an 11.3 scoring avg. per game. Well hey, It's my first day here, and I'd like to say hi to all you guys, and let you know that im here to have a good time, not start any trouble, and contribute my knowledge and have great discussions around this forum!

DualHazzarD

Re: DualHazzarD here, a Pure NFL Fan

Hey Dual, nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy your stay, as I have so far.

Comment

Welcome, both of you, to the best Rams site on the 'net!

>8)
      RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for showing me this place Deuce.

Comment

Welcome aboard, fellas.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Kind of flattering that a fan of another NFL team would want to be involved in our site.

Welcome aboard, I hope you are active here and not a lurker.
            sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

oh, im a forum fanatic, and Football is one thing that I cant stop talking about, you will see me around here quite a bit.

Comment

Glad to have you around! This is no doubt the best Rams forums around.
                Packers, eh? I do have them high on the teams I respect list. I really like Brett Favre (and I can spell his name right!).
                It looks like you guys got a real shot at a playoff run. Unless we can pull some miracle and come back, I'd go for either Kurt Warner and the Cards to go deep, or for you guys.
                I don't really think the Cards will make the playoffs, so odds are I'll be rooting for you guys come playoff time.

Comment

Well thanks Keenum for the support! I as well like Kurt and the Cardinals, and the Cardinals are on my list as well. I remember a few years back, a game between the Cardinals vs. the Vikings determined whether the Vikings will go to the playoffs, or the Packers. The Cardinals were down by 6, and with a few seconds to go, The Cardinals QB (not sure who it was at the time) threw a touchdown and was called out of bounds. Then the booth challenged, and the reciever was forced out, and the Cardinals won, Opening the gate for the packers to walk into the playoffs. The packers ended up losing their playoff game, but I still respect the Cardinals for giving it all they got even if it didnt matter for them, to keep the vikings out of the playoffs.

Go Cards and Pack!

Comment

Originally posted by DualHazzarD View Post
                    Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for showing me this place Deuce.
                    Not a problem Dual, I have no problems in spreading a forum around, when it needs it.

Comment

Welcome to both Deuce and and HazzarD. I'd be interested in seeing your opinion of the Pack's chances after Favre retires. You have the 1st rounder sitting there, but he hasn't proved himself by any means. Will he be able to step in, or will it be more of a Denver always trying to replace Elway and falling short? That said, Cutler seems like he could become the real deal.
                      I believe!:ram:

Comment