Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Y'all from London!

Hey guys,

I've noticed already there are a lot of Ram fans from the UK on these boards. I've posted quite a few times already, so this is a bit of a late intro.

I was at the London NFL game last year (Giants-Dolphins), and it was a fantastic experience.

I hope the rams can bouce back after the terrible season we had last year, and make a run at taking the division title off Seattle.

As always...Go Rams! :l
    Last edited by The Special One; -04-11-2008, 02:31 AM.

Re: Hey Y'all from London!

Well, allow me to offer a belated welcome. I lived in London for a while myself back in 2005-2006. Just out of curiosity, how did you get interested in the Rams?

Comment

When I began to watch the NFL a few years ago, I slowly but surely became interested in it. Then I remember coming across a Rams game, and I really liked the team. The played exciting football, and I also really liked their jerseys.

Basically, it was a gut feeling that attratced me to them and I've been a die-hard Rams fan ever since.

That's it really fleece.

Comment

Howdo LeBulger and welcome.

We have many brits on here and its always good to see more!

Looks like we will have to have a rams fan clanram meet at the next london game.

(if we all get tickets!)
        The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Leckey
          NFL London
          by Leckey
          Hey there, im new to these forums, tho i have been a rams fan for over 8 years, and coming from ireland thats a fair while I was just wondering if there was any Rams fans going over to the NFL London game, im not expecting there would be but you never do know. Anyway its great to finally find a Rams forum, ill try to weigh in on some disscussions soon enough.

:lGO RAMS:l!!!!!!!!!
          -05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          I'm not sure if I could support the London Rams.
          by AvengerRam_old
          The NFL announced today that it will increase the number of games played in London next year.

Some have suggested that the league wishes to have a team in London one day.

The Rams have an owner who also owns a sports franchise in London.

While I don't really think it will happen, let me say right now for the record: a move to London might be the only thing I can imagine that would cause me to cease being a Rams fan.

I am that opposed to having a full-time NFL franchise in London.

Frankly, I can't think of any good argument for having an NFL franchise in London (apart from the potential financial benefits to the league, which I don't care about). In terms of tradition, logistics (distance and time zone), the benefit of regional rivalries, and desireability for players, it is an absolutely horrible idea.

So, while I will support the Rams in St. Louis, Los Angeles, or any place in between, I don't ever want to hear about the London Rams.
          -11-06-2014, 08:23 AM
          hey guys!!
          by Guest
          I am from stlrams.com, I am a big ram fan And i just wanted to say hi. and i look forward to posting on here.

The shoes
          -05-22-2006, 06:26 PM
        • 81~BIG-GAME
          London '07 details
          by 81~BIG-GAME
          It has just been announced that as predicted the Miami Dolphins will be taking on the NY Giants at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 28th October 2007,at 6pm london time..:l
          -02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
          hey Im Why So serious from Gotham!!
          by Guest
          Hey all.. I am from Manchester, And I am the Jokers Biggest fan!!! I am a ram fan tooooo and proud of it... Whoaaaa.
          -07-20-2008, 10:34 PM
        Working...
        X