Hi fellow Rams fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi fellow Rams fans.

New to the clan. Just wanted to say hey. I've looked around for awhile now and just wanted to say this is a great site! The draft is over, not much to do now than talk about every little roster change with die hards like you guys. A little personal info bout me- from southern illinois and yes i became a rams fan after the super bowl. Sure i was a band wagon fan, but thats just because i was a youngster back then and didn't have a team.

Re: Hi fellow Rams fans.

Welcome to the Clan, C-Mob. Good to see people still joining even during the dead time of the NFL year. Yeah, there isn't much to talk about right now other than speculation, but once training camp and preseason come around, all will be well in the world again.

Keep on posting C-Mob, it's always nice to see fresh opinions around here.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait for the season, the AFL only does so much for me;)

Comment

Welcome to the board. Its a great place to talk about up to date Rams information. I try to get on the site once a day to see up to date news. Its a great place to be. Welcome.

Comment

Once again I appreciate the warm welcomes. And that's a sweet avatar you have there moose.

Comment

Welcome C-Mob

Bandwagon fans are common, but they usually don't stick around through the 3 win seasons.
            sigpic

Comment

Everyone has to start somewhere right? My family had a little interest in Brett Favre and the Packers, but they were not die hards or really even fans. The sleek and fast GSOT only hours away was way too hard to pass up. I have successfully converted my family and we all cheer for the blue and gold, through Super Bowls or 3-13 seasons.

Comment

Local teams are good to follow since you get all the news. That is pretty impressive that you have turned the whole family into Rams fans. My family has no consistancy to it. We all like different teams for the most part.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome C-Mob...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txyesboy
                    It's a BOY......txyesboy, that is
                    by txyesboy
                    Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a line as a new member and say hi. I've been reading this site for many years, but never signed up as a user. Quite frankly, I don't know why.

I was a frequent poster under the name txyesboy at alt.sports.football.pro.stl-rams since around 1998, but in the last year or so, moved to posting at the STL Today Rams board, as there's nothing going on on the usenet group anymore.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a lifelong Rams fan, season tix holder for all the Anaheim years 1980-1994(well, my *family* was, I was too young to own them, being age 9 to 23 throughout the Rams tenure in Anaheim). I moved to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in 1995, same year as the Rams move to St. Louis, so the move, while a bit painful to take at the end of 1994 when it was announced, was less painful, knowing I wasn't in SoCal anymore either.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and looking forward to some good Rams talk.

CYA
                    Christian S.
                    AKA TXYESBOY
                    -08-16-2005, 09:45 AM
                  • snackdaddy
                    Hi everyone, this is snackdaddy
                    by snackdaddy
                    Hello everyone. I'm new to this board. I've been on the RRF board for a couple of years now. Nothing wrong with that board. Its a great one. I just wanted to expand my horizons and check out some more Rams Talk. A little about my Ram history. I've been a fan ever since that Rams/Packers game in 1967. The old guys will remember that one. The Rams Blocked a punt in the last minute, returned it to the 5 and threw a TD to win and propel them to the playoffs. I've been hooked on them ever since. I was 10 years old at that time. About my username, I work at a women's prison and I ran one of the canteens. Thats where the inmates purchase goods. Kinda like a convenience store. They buy things like soap, shampoo, candy, chips, drinks, etc. I made a joke to a few of them telling them I was kinda like their snackdaddy. Well, the name stuck and that was my nickname till I left the canteen. So I use it a lot when I register on boards and other sites. So there're my history and I look forward to talking Rams football. I just wish we had something else to talk about other than the way they're playing.
                    -09-30-2007, 03:41 PM
                  • MATEOBURRITO
                    I'm new here...Go Rams!
                    by MATEOBURRITO
                    Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and wish the Rams luck in week 3. Hopefully we can rebound from the loss against the Niners, and hopefully we can start scoring some TDs. I'm open to criticism, just no personal attacks please. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to some fun, intelligent Rams talk.
                    -09-19-2006, 03:19 PM
                  • Yakira
                    Hi everybody!
                    by Yakira
                    I'm new to the clan. I'm RamsFanSam's daughter. I love the team and for X-mas I got a ton of Ram's gear! I'm in 7th grade. I have a weird family ( if you couldn't tell)! I like reading unless its a book my dad reads to himself. I like to listen to pretty much any kind of music. I only watch Fox sports.I don't like any other football teams or sports really. Have a nice day! Thanks for letting me join.
                    -12-26-2005, 11:52 AM
                  • caligirl
                    hi, new here :)
                    by caligirl
                    hi, I'm Carolyn from California. i've been a fan since pre-season 1999...yes i have to put pre-season so i don't get accused of band-wagoning. i just found this board and hope to get to know others here. i work in an office of just me and my 3 year old so i have a lot of time on hands to sit and, well, check out message boards like this!
                    -06-26-2007, 10:21 AM
                  Working...
                  X